JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Beware the lame duck, for he has nothing to lose." <-- Me.

Holder tells Congress the Obama administration wants to ban guns | The Daily Caller

In case you missed it during his congressional testimony last Thursday:
In a rash attempt to deflect attention away from himself and his own irresponsibility, Holder let Congress know that the Obama administration is still working toward the day when it can reinstate former President Bill Clinton’s so-called “assault weapons” ban. According to Holder:

"This administration has consistently favored the reinstitution of the assault weapons ban. It is something that we think was useful in the past with regard to the reduction that we’ve seen in crime, and certainly would have a positive impact on our relationship and the crime situation in Mexico."

So much for "behind the scenes" efforts on behalf of the brady bunch.

He won't try it before the election (actually I hope he does, to seal his fate) but if he gets another term it will quite possibly be BOHICA. The things he's rammed through in his first term are bad enough, if he gets a second he's got nothing to lose.

This man makes me want to vomit. His BLATANT ineptness and shenanigans are broadcast on national television for the entire world to see. And somehow he still holds a public office......

I mean, it's like they're not even trying to hide it.

Between this and his choice not to investigate and prosecute the Black Panthers for voter intimidation, (after they were caught red-handed on video) how can anyone believe this administration has the will of the American People and the reinforcement of the US Constitution at heart?

They might as well get on television and say, "Hi, we're your federal govt., and we're here to bend you over."

Looks like Holder is starting to become a liability to Obama and his possible re-election. He could have a new address before long if there's any room left under the bus.

i already have my close-pin selected for the vote in the General election. I don't care who the "R" nominee is, I'm voting for them, going home, removing the close-pin and opening a bottle of Jack!!

i already have my close-pin selected for the vote in the General election. I don't care who the "R" nominee is, I'm voting for them, going home, removing the close-pin and opening a bottle of Jack!!

What's a "close-pin"? I suspect you mean what you hang clothes up then it's a clothespin.

And I agree, I don't like any of the GOP's candidates.

If Holder has seen a reduction in crime then what good did the Clinton-era ban do? Since its expiration crime has been dropping. What the hell gives there Holder. Nice smoke screen.

How stupid is this guy? He came out with the same song shortly after being appointed. Nancy Pelosi, of all people, slapped him down. Now, I belive that Pelosi is an idiot, but even she knew that gun control issues could cost their party votes.

This is old news.
This was put in the Obama/Biden urban policy that was posted on whitehouse.gov immediately after the election.

It only lasted a few days.

Here's an old thread from another forum
Permanent AWB stated on whitehouse.gov - KSCCW.com Forum

This is not old news. This is a recent statement from Holder. Some people refuse face reality and see this administration for what it is. When they come for our guns some on this forum still won't get it..

This is not old news. This is a recent statement from Holder. Some people refuse face reality and see this administration for what it is. When they come for our guns some on this forum still won't get it..

No, this is a recent re-hashing of an old statement.
Holder has said it multiple times, Obama/Biden ran on this statement, and then they posted it on the whitehouse website.

If you're just now taking this statement seriously then you havent been paying attention.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top