JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now THIS could be a nice addition to the backpack, bedside or bug-out kit!
side-gate, 5 round, and nice to look at too

Henry_Repeating_Arms_H018AH_410_Axe.jpg

Can they just go ahead and make it in 12ga? I'm not adding yet another cartridge to my collection but dang I like the way it looks

.410 is a very weak round. Even the. 410 slugs are aenimic.

It is a fine bird gun catridge, but a pretty silly to try and make it a "weapon"

LOL wow. We have folks on here daily arguing for .22lr stopping power, rehashing old stories of bears being taken with them and even saying "you want to let me shoot you with one?".

Now it's silly to try and make the .410 a "weapon"?

:s0140:.

LOL wow. We have folks on here daily arguing for .22lr stopping power, rehashing old stories of bears being taken with them and even saying "you want to let me shoot you with one?".

Now it's silly to try and make the .410 a "weapon"?

:s0140:.
Now now.

22lr is the best millimeter.

And .410 is the best gauge!

Checked regular sources and none came up with one in stock. And the MSRP is near a grand ... pew (and I don't mean that in a good sense); here's hoping street is more reasonable.

A couple years ago all the walmarts in Vancouver were blowing out .410 buckshot for super super cheap (.50 cents a box?) so I went around to 3 of them about bought each store out of it. I know have moire .410 buckshot than anyone can shoot out of a single shot shotgun.

This thing seems like a fun way to burn up a bunch of cheap buckshot.

A couple years ago all the walmarts in Vancouver were blowing out .410 buckshot for super super cheap (.50 cents a box?) so I went around to 3 of them about bought each store out of it. I know have moire .410 buckshot than anyone can shoot out of a single shot shotgun.

This thing seems like a fun way to burn up a bunch of cheap buckshot.
Look into 410 AR uppers.

.410 slugs, depending on the usual factors of barrel length, shell brand and so forth, can reach power levels of a .357 magnum.

@Taco_lean still think it's barely a "weapon"?

The best loads I saw were less than a .357. And that is probably comparing .410 slugs in a 18" barrel to .357 in a 6" barrel.

Besides, even at .357 levels, who cares, still just a pistol round. Might as well be .41 mag or 44 mag, or ya know, .357 so you can share ammo with a revolver.

If I am bringing a small long gun into a fight, it better be 12 gauge, 5.56, 300blk, 458 socom, etc. Not a .410.

The best loads I saw were less than a .357. And that is probably comparing .410 slugs in a 18" barrel to .357 in a 6" barrel.

Besides, even at .357 levels, who cares, still just a pistol round. Might as well be .41 mag or 44 mag, or ya know, .357 so you can share ammo with a revolver.

If I am bringing a small long gun into a fight, it better be 12 gauge, 5.56, 300blk, 458 socom, etc. Not a .410.

I don't disagree. But for some people a .410 is all they can handle. Saying it's silly to call it a "weapon" is...well.....silly.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top