JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a job opening for a carpenters helper that i wish to barter. The job is in Winlock, Wa. I had a friend bail on me when I really needed him the most, so I'm pleading for a miracle here.
In exchange for helping me finish a deck railing project (approx 2 days) I can pay in quality frozen fish (vacuumed sealed of course, springers, Coho, Steelhead & kokanee) or if you'd rather fish in my boat and catch them yourself I can make it happen.;)
If anyone is unemployed this is a great way to provide for your family cause it's all under the table....

I need this project done before Friday the 16th of Sept (the opening of salmon,season on the Chehalis river come hell or high water).:eek::eek::eek:

Convo for info.
Thanks for looking.;)

JOB FILLED!!!!I knew I could count on the community here!!!! Especially if a guy mentioned FREE FISH!!!!!:D:D:D
Thanks to all who messaged.

Last Edited:
Jim, if you were closer to me I would be all over this! I hope you find somebody to help you out!

Message returned. Thanks!!!:)

Message sent your way.
I've had many requests for the scope of work to be done, the best way to answer is to show a pic of phase one.

The panels are made of hog wire fencing & pressure treated lumber.
That is all that I need to build and install so basically I need to show how to do it & have it made, it is a very simple technique.

20160707_161459.jpg

A huge THANK YOU TO Mr. Rick Benjamin for coming up today on a moments notice. You surely know your way with tools and structural proficiency!!!!
Awesome to meet & work with you today, I really appreciate it.;)

Message returned. Thanks!!!:)

I've had many requests for the scope of work to be done, the best way to answer is to show a pic of phase one.

The panels are made of hog wire fencing & pressure treated lumber.
That is all that I need to build and install so basically I need to show how to do it & have it made, it is a very simple technique.

View attachment 311977
Hold it! Waitadamned minnit! Stop!

Is that a rubber ducky I see? For the hot tub?
Jim, c'mon now,... 'fess up!

(and don't try to tell me it's for the granddaughter)

ROFLMAO --- Busted!

Hold it! Waitadamned minnit! Stop!

Is that a rubber ducky I see? For the hot tub?
Jim, c'mon now,... 'fess up!

(and don't try to tell me it's for the granddaughter)

ROFLMAO --- Busted!

Oh that...... it's for monitoring the PH balance.... no I didn't shove PVC up the duckies arse for S&G's either.....
This is a good friends place not mine.....o_O

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top