JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a job opening for a carpenters helper that i wish to barter. The job is in Winlock, Wa. I had a friend bail on me when I really needed him the most, so I'm pleading for a miracle here.
In exchange for helping me finish a deck railing project (approx 2 days) I can pay in quality frozen fish (vacuumed sealed of course, springers, Coho, Steelhead & kokanee) or if you'd rather fish in my boat and catch them yourself I can make it happen.;)
If anyone is unemployed this is a great way to provide for your family cause it's all under the table....

I need this project done before Friday the 16th of Sept (the opening of salmon,season on the Chehalis river come hell or high water).:eek::eek::eek:

Convo for info.
Thanks for looking.;)

JOB FILLED!!!!I knew I could count on the community here!!!! Especially if a guy mentioned FREE FISH!!!!!:D:D:D
Thanks to all who messaged.

Last Edited:
Jim, if you were closer to me I would be all over this! I hope you find somebody to help you out!

Message returned. Thanks!!!:)

Message sent your way.
I've had many requests for the scope of work to be done, the best way to answer is to show a pic of phase one.

The panels are made of hog wire fencing & pressure treated lumber.
That is all that I need to build and install so basically I need to show how to do it & have it made, it is a very simple technique.

20160707_161459.jpg

A huge THANK YOU TO Mr. Rick Benjamin for coming up today on a moments notice. You surely know your way with tools and structural proficiency!!!!
Awesome to meet & work with you today, I really appreciate it.;)

Message returned. Thanks!!!:)

I've had many requests for the scope of work to be done, the best way to answer is to show a pic of phase one.

The panels are made of hog wire fencing & pressure treated lumber.
That is all that I need to build and install so basically I need to show how to do it & have it made, it is a very simple technique.

View attachment 311977
Hold it! Waitadamned minnit! Stop!

Is that a rubber ducky I see? For the hot tub?
Jim, c'mon now,... 'fess up!

(and don't try to tell me it's for the granddaughter)

ROFLMAO --- Busted!

Hold it! Waitadamned minnit! Stop!

Is that a rubber ducky I see? For the hot tub?
Jim, c'mon now,... 'fess up!

(and don't try to tell me it's for the granddaughter)

ROFLMAO --- Busted!

Oh that...... it's for monitoring the PH balance.... no I didn't shove PVC up the duckies arse for S&G's either.....
This is a good friends place not mine.....o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads