JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Get a feel for what she likes the looks of. Go to Fred Meyer Jeweler's at Lloyd Center and talk to April. Tell her Mike sent you and that you want to design the ring for your girl. She will make it happen and it will be exactly what you imagined.
Your girl will absolutely be floored --- first because she will have received it from you and second because it will be one-of-a-kind. She will know that after you tell her you had it designed especially for her.
Means more than a dollar amount every time Mike does it for me!
Wifey

My wife didn't want a diamond, but I knew it was what was needed and I was right. It fit right in in the ring she designed.
We had a friend in the diamond business and he did both our custom rings. Five years later people were copying or design.

VERY IMPORTANT - Do not take any advice about women or realationships from anyone who recommends listening to Tom Lykis. The guy is a clown and boring too.

"I've never been married because I do know better, but this one is different ....."

These are the words of a doomed man.
You sound like a man who's been burned. Been there, but there really are good and bad fish.

There is a lot to be said about free advice on the internet, but I'd say the 10% thing is a bad strategy.

As for a ring, look at some online diamond vendors if you have to get a diamond. Although, I will say this... after I gave my wife her engagement ring we went to Tiffany because I needed a decanter for my whisky. Well, well. The rings there were nicer, and CHEAPER than the local Zales/Helzburg, etc that I had gone to. They also have their own diamond mines, so money spent on a ring there does not go to the DeBeers monopoly.

Thats like saying if the value of a gun is too much when you she buys you a hi point then she ought to dump you and get a better boyfreind. The ring in most cases is very important to the wife - as a fine pistol is to me. We just have different values.

James Ruby

mission accomplished.

in response to others that have assumed that a certain ring was required; they're right. But not at her request - at mine. I could have made her happy with a much less expensive ring, but as you all know her ring is a direct reflection on me (at least to me it is). I went overboard to make sure that we're both happy.

I left knowing I got a good deal, got a great ring, have peace of mind - this part is now complete. BTW - I do appreciate all the good feedback to include that said dont do it. I've been single my entire life 45 years waiting for the right person to come along - it's happened and whether its a mistake or not - I believe it's well worth the risk.

mission accomplished.

in response to others that have assumed that a certain ring was required; they're right. But not at her request - at mine. I could have made her happy with a much less expensive ring, but as you all know her ring is a direct reflection on me (at least to me it is). I went overboard to make sure that we're both happy.

I left knowing I got a good deal, got a great ring, have peace of mind - this part is now complete. BTW - I do appreciate all the good feedback to include that said dont do it. I've been single my entire life 45 years waiting for the right person to come along - it's happened and whether its a mistake or not - I believe it's well worth the risk.

Congratulations on your engagement!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top