JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I inherited a model 12 that my uncle had converted to a trap gun. I dont know a lot about the gun except that it looks to have a custom stock and a simmons high rib for trap that was installed. It has normal wear but overall looks to be in good condition. Serial number dates it to 1919 production date. I attached a few pictures but can get more if needed. Wondering the value because I was thinking about selling. Dont think I would have use for a gun of this type.
Resized_20160815_171345_001.jpg Resized952016081595163106.jpg Resized_20160815_171048_001.jpg

Nice looking gun!! It all depends on a person looking to buy it. To a collector not very high. What kinda price was you hoping to get. It's got non checkered aftermarket wood that looks nice

All original parts (collectible) : $250.00 @ 60% up to $750.00 @ 100% according to blue book offerings.
Modified with no original wood, and a nice shooter ? Anybody's guess. Geography and seasons play a large part determining the market value of a shooting tool, Usually sparking interest @ a C note or two below either what it ought to be or what we believe it to be worth. If time is on your side, start high, maybe 5 + and go from there.
Just an opinion as asked for, not my cup of tea.

a lot of model 12's were converted like this back when trap was taking off and model 12's were plentiful. take it out to a trap and skeet range and let a few of the old boys have a look, some one may be willing to pay extra just for the nostalgia of it. I wish I still had mine.

a lot of model 12's were converted like this back when trap was taking off and model 12's were plentiful. take it out to a trap and skeet range and let a few of the old boys have a look, some one may be willing to pay extra just for the nostalgia of it. I wish I still had mine.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews