JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I inherited a model 12 that my uncle had converted to a trap gun. I dont know a lot about the gun except that it looks to have a custom stock and a simmons high rib for trap that was installed. It has normal wear but overall looks to be in good condition. Serial number dates it to 1919 production date. I attached a few pictures but can get more if needed. Wondering the value because I was thinking about selling. Dont think I would have use for a gun of this type.
Resized_20160815_171345_001.jpg Resized952016081595163106.jpg Resized_20160815_171048_001.jpg

Nice looking gun!! It all depends on a person looking to buy it. To a collector not very high. What kinda price was you hoping to get. It's got non checkered aftermarket wood that looks nice

All original parts (collectible) : $250.00 @ 60% up to $750.00 @ 100% according to blue book offerings.
Modified with no original wood, and a nice shooter ? Anybody's guess. Geography and seasons play a large part determining the market value of a shooting tool, Usually sparking interest @ a C note or two below either what it ought to be or what we believe it to be worth. If time is on your side, start high, maybe 5 + and go from there.
Just an opinion as asked for, not my cup of tea.

a lot of model 12's were converted like this back when trap was taking off and model 12's were plentiful. take it out to a trap and skeet range and let a few of the old boys have a look, some one may be willing to pay extra just for the nostalgia of it. I wish I still had mine.

a lot of model 12's were converted like this back when trap was taking off and model 12's were plentiful. take it out to a trap and skeet range and let a few of the old boys have a look, some one may be willing to pay extra just for the nostalgia of it. I wish I still had mine.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top