Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Help me with pricing of two XDs

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by jake_16_1999, Mar 16, 2013.

1. jake_16_1999

jake_16_1999 Forest Grove, Oregon Member

Over the past year or so I've taken in a couple of pistols on trade and I'm thinking of selling them. I was wondering if you guys could give me a good idea of what to expect to get from them.

1. XD9 4" Service model all black, round count is around 100
    2. XD40 3" Sub-compact all black, Zero rounds (besides the test shots at the factory)

Thanks in advance for your input

2. Kinvo

Kinvo Oregon New Member

Trade? I have a XD 40 5" that I am trying to trade for something small so I can conceal easier.

3. boarder4life81

boarder4life81 Eugene, Oregon Active Member

The used XD9, I would say around $450 (that's about $100 less then a new one from Cabela's) and the new XD40, $500 ($550 new at Cabela's). I have seen them at other shops (around Eugene) for more, but it's just that. They were at the shops not sold. I generally view Cabela's as one of the more expensive places for new handguns, in Lane County, when there isn't a rush on firearms. But there prices don't fluctuate nearly as much as the smaller dealers.

4. acruden

acruden Eugene, OR Member

Sir:
    Your thread is not closed, so I am inquiring if you still have either of the guns that you posted here.
    Thank you

5. jake_16_1999

jake_16_1999 Forest Grove, Oregon Member

I do actually, I haven't really been actively trying to sell. Are you interested in one or both? :D

6. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

use the current BLUE BOOK OF GUN VALUES as a guide.