JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My Heart is breaking.

Lexa%20Flyer_zpso3hbtwnl.jpg

Lexa%20pic_zpsujpozevk.jpg

I live in Oregon City, I'll keep my eyes open - that one droopy ear should make her stand out - does it droop like that all the time?

Question - will she come to/approach a stranger if called by name??

If she is attentive the left ear will stand up. She has an "outey" bellybutton the size of a half walnut. She is extremely well socialized and will most likely come to you (unless you are wearing a hat).
Her name is Lexa

If she is attentive the left ear will stand up. She has an "outey" bellybutton the size of a half walnut. She is extremely well socialized and will most likely come to you (unless you are wearing a hat).
Her name is Lexa

Okay, I put her photo on my phone as a reminder. Good luck in getting her back soon. Make sure you let us know if you do find her.

friend had a dog turn up missing

hung signs

got a call saying "I think I know where your dog is"

went to the address and he had a sign hung at the bottom of the road!

no one home

dog locked in hose

broke in house retrieved dog

left a note " will be back to kick your a$$"

but never went back really just glad to have his dog back

Best of luck brother. We had this happen on vacation in bend. Thankfully someone found her about 30 miles away!
Poor pup had raw paws, and slept for days. But got her home.

I'll be praying your pup finds it's way home too.

I found her tonight, she followed my wife into an outbuilding storage room and she locked her in accidentally. An emotional moment for both man & beast.
2 days without water but she found a box of cake mix to eat. Guess who gets to clean up the storage room tomorrow, not me.

644cb1237826ae410748df17303a466d_zpsnouzhlyc.jpg

Damned wives!! :D

I have top of the line security systems in all of my vehicles... Once, the wife forgot to arm the F250's (sold it a few years ago) alarm, SURE ENOUGH the little bastiges stole my custom stereo deck that played MP3's.... the ONE TIME she didn't arm the alarm!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top