JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is NOT ACCEPTABLE for target shooting on public land! We, as recreational shooters, hunters, gun owners and anyone who enjoys the beauty of our great outdoors, need to ban together to stop natural resource damage and trash on our public land.

This is a big reason why our places to shoot are being shut down. Help us educate and raise awareness of responsible shooting on public land! Help us restore stewardship in recreational shooting!

We are in need of more "Target Shooting On Public Land' brochures and we need your help to cover printing costs. We distribute these brochures to outdoor stores, gun stores, gun shows and shooters we meet in the woods. It's a lot of brochures!

Send a donation! It's one way we can all be a part of making a difference. THANK YOU!

Trash No Land Needs

A 501(c)3 Nonprofit organization promoting responsible shooting on public land.

treeshooting1-1000.jpg

treeshooting2-1000.jpg

treeshooting3-1000.jpg

treeshooting4-1000.jpg

brochurescan9-5-16 3.jpg
Thank you,

Bill

And illegal. The FS LEOs are now citing those they see shooting at living - or dead trees. At least in ORegon anyway.
Good. I can see why with dead stuff being a fire hazard. Green/alive is just not ok.

To blast away a tree for fun is not ok. Using trash as targets is lazy.

I have built myself a wooden backboard that stands it's self and I use a staple gun to just add a new target sheet. Down the road I'm sure I'll get some ar500 but for now my wood stand is so much lighter. Lol

To accept/believe that anyone is dense enough to not understand not to trash where they shoot is simply enabling their filthy behavior. "Education" programs just give bleeding heart judges a way to keep these idiots from facing the consequences they so richly deserve.

Someone actually that dense isn't capable of being educated, and only respond to their actions receiving strong negative consequences such as crippling fines and assessment of cleaning costs on the first offense. The childish refrains of, "I didn't know" or "I wasn't told..." simply don't cut it. This type of damage isn't being done by unsupervised, drunken 4 year olds... it's being done by intentionally careless, fully aware, lazy, despicable criminals that have no fear of real consequence. They are the same people we allow to trash our beaches, campgrounds, monuments and picnic areas.

To accept/believe that anyone is dense enough to not understand not to trash where they shoot is simply enabling their filthy behavior. "Education" programs just give bleeding heart judges a way to keep these idiots from facing the consequences they so richly deserve.

Someone actually that dense isn't capable of being educated, and only respond to their actions receiving strong negative consequences such as crippling fines and assessment of cleaning costs on the first offense. The childish refrains of, "I didn't know" or "I wasn't told..." simply don't cut it. This type of damage isn't being done by unsupervised, drunken 4 year olds... it's being done by intentionally careless, fully aware, lazy, despicable criminals that have no fear of real consequence. They are the same people we allow to trash our beaches, campgrounds, monuments and picnic areas.
Well said Mr. Albin!

Definitely scumbag behavior but we all pay the price either by having to shoot in garbage pits or having the sites shut down altogether. Ranges are fun and all, but nothing beats heading out into the forest for some (legal) target practice.

trashnoland is a great cause for shooters, and including the second amendment rights because it gives us a good name. We gun owners are taking action on helping give gun owners and shooters a positive image in the wake of a huge problem, target trash shooters. Way to go Cogs...

I encourage every gun owner to donate to trashnoland. Being able to shoot for free on public lands is a huge benefit to supporting the second amendment... imagine what it would be like if it was prohibited and sighting in, and training and practice was limited to expensive paid range memberships and private clubs with membership waiting lists years out. Think about how that would impact the future of gun ownership and encouraging new gun owners to buy guns.... what good is a rifle not sighted in, or a pistol without training and practice. Yes, shooting on public lands is not a right its a privilege. We better take action now before trash shooter get us shut down.

trashnoland is a great cause for shooters, and including the second amendment rights because it gives us a good name. We gun owners are taking action on helping give gun owners and shooters a positive image in the wake of a huge problem, target trash shooters. Way to go Cogs...

I encourage every gun owner to donate to trashnoland. Being able to shoot for free on public lands is a huge benefit to supporting the second amendment... imagine what it would be like if it was prohibited and sighting in, and training and practice was limited to expensive paid range memberships and private clubs with membership waiting lists years out. Think about how that would impact the future of gun ownership and encouraging new gun owners to buy guns.... what good is a rifle not sighted in, or a pistol without training and practice. Yes, shooting on public lands is not a right its a privilege. We better take action now before trash shooter get us shut down.
Well put Koda. Ya hit a bulls eye with that shot! Thank you! (Yes, puns intended :) )

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews