JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw some horrible reviews of them when they first came out. Mostly leaking on first use and dying after a dozen or so recharge cycles. Maybe they've gotten better.
I agree and maybe thats an experience for them. Harbor freight is a hit and miss. But in his case and seems like he needs it quick and within reach. for 7 bucks, why not?
Till you get an eneloop or The Amazon battery on mail. I'm not sure if you can buy those locally.
So far I never experience that on my batteries yet.

I have lots of different batteries all the way to aircraft Thunder Power batteries. When it comes to the NiMH. Ladda is one of them. Just by the weight, the thunderbolt is shy a hairline. These batteries are all over 5 years now and I use them regularly in the remote transceiver or the electronic visual flying goggles.
PS I notice the name is different now from harbor freights ads.

1698638691361.jpeg

Thanks for the continuous post. Eventually I will buy an electronic headset. Just a matter of knowing which one that will fit and work for my purpose. Time will tell so I'm just starting with a passive combining with plugs.

Thanks for the continuous post. Eventually I will buy an electronic headset. Just a matter of knowing which one that will fit and work for my purpose. Time will tell so I'm just starting with a passive combining with plugs.
Wifey quit the two AA bat. head set and got the Walker "Silencer R600" in ear model. They rest in a charger case that charges via USB. They come with three sizes of the in ear piece. They've worked well for her. A little spendy, but she uses her Cabela's Card for paying all the bills so they were nothing.

Wifey quit the two AA bat. head set and got the Walker "Silencer R600" in ear model. They rest in a charger case that charges via USB. They come with three sizes of the in ear piece. They've worked well for her. A little spendy, but she uses her Cabela's Card for paying all the bills so they were nothing.
if your battery ever dies in your built in headphones or you want to upgrade with more capacity and lighter weight which I'm guessing it is a LiPo battery, I maybe able to help you find on that will fit your needs and your headphones without paying a premium amount that the company will service you. I once had a modern type replica of the 80's boombox with a built in battery. that thing wouldn't even last 4 hours. After I updated the battery, I was able to run the box lets say around 5 continuous days. The only flaw of the "small usb type" (I'm not sure what you call it) it ended up wearing out faster than the battery and the unit itself. :s0013:

if your battery ever dies in your built in headphones or you want to upgrade with more capacity and lighter weight which I'm guessing it is a LiPo battery, I maybe able to help you find on that will fit your needs and your headphones without paying a premium amount that the company will service you. I once had a modern type replica of the 80's boombox with a built in battery. that thing wouldn't even last 4 hours. After I updated the battery, I was able to run the box lets say around 5 continuous days. The only flaw of the "small usb type" (I'm not sure what you call it) it ended up wearing out faster than the battery and the unit itself. :s0013:
The new one is USB-C. The old little one was Micro USB. Before that, Mini USB was twice the height of micro and funny shaped. Replacement connectors are easy to find and not that bad to replace if you have the right soldering iron.

Good info!
I know about that little stoopid charging receptacle(?). The wife's tablet worked just fine, until the female part in the tablet messed up! the NEW, more fancier, tablet has the latest. Hope it lasts better.
The thing with these inserts is the case keeps them charged, you only need to plug the case in occasionally. Not that much wear and tear on the plug in. And it is the older style. we don't shoot that often. I think I'd worry more about battery deterioration from lack of use than the plug-in going bad.

Any of these two NiMh AAA should last you 2 to more times than the best Alkaline you can buy. If I use a duracell coppertop on my digital camera, I can only snap pictures with a flash no more than 8 times. With the high capacity battery like those, I can do 50 x or more. Charge 4 at a time. In case you ran out then switch the other 2. Just make sure its fully charge it before using. They tend to drop power sitting for a long duration.

EBL.JPG eneloop.JPG

Last Edited:
Well guess Walker just is slow to respond. Got an email from them today saying my warranty request was approved. I just gotta send them in and they will replace them.

It's good to get a replacement but kinda surprised I gotta pay to ship it into them but I guess times are tough for everyone. 😅

Well guess Walker just is slow to respond. Got an email from them today saying my warranty request was approved. I just gotta send them in and they will replace them.

It's good to get a replacement but kinda surprised I gotta pay to ship it into them but I guess times are tough for everyone. 😅
Have to say this will make me pass over them any time I need new stuff. Poor customer service is nice to hear about as it tells me who to avoid.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top