JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That was what I liked about those, rechargeable was a big plus. That and being able to hook my phone to it when I am using them around the house. I have long used standard muffs for things like mowing the lawn and such with a pair of ear buds in so I could listen to some show or podcast. The damn wire always getting caught was a PITA. Bought some earbuds that were blutooth but then the muffs would not fit comfortably over those. :mad: These look like just the ticket. Will not even need the muffs for working in the yard and such. Thanks!
Got a set of these today and have had a chance to play with them. For the price color me impressed. Fit is great, hooked to my phone like any bluetooth. I like that I can separately adjust the volume for what I am getting from my phone and what it going on around me. Of course best part is I can double up at the indoor range when others are there and still hear talking, my phone if it rings and such. Best of course is no buying those damn button batteries. Glad I saw these mentioned here as I had never paid attention to these and had no idea they were there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top