JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
upload_2018-11-18_13-54-48.png

Whoever thought that up, and their ilk, should come with a warning attached to their ear stating they are a carcinogen.

I was outside an office building in downtown Seattle last summer. Across the street from me I saw some raggedy dude stand back to a wall, pull his pants down in the back (not the front thankfully), then I heard a loud pppththhhh sound, he then pulled his pants back up and staggered on his way. I was flabbergasted.

Well, you were gassedted, that's for sure! :(

Your experience was almost like mine in Seattle.. One day I was walking back to my car from a restaurant in Capitol Hill. As I was walking down the street this lady walked up next to me, right ahead of the path I was walking, pulled her pants down and started urinating right on the sidewalk. She literally missed my legs by inches. I screamed out at her , "WHAT THE F*** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!! :eek::eek:"'.. Obviously, she was quite mentally ill and after she is done pissing, she looks at me and says "Sorry man, sometimes you just really got to go". That was the first time I was almost pissed on by a human..

There's men that pay for that experience. :rolleyes:

Sometimes poor mental health and lack of dignity or self respect are confused for eachother.

The 'homeless crisis' in Seattle is actually a 'addicted to drugs' crisis and the spiraling downward as a society crisis as we continue to placate that behavior and its society rotting side effects.
arent most that are living on the street suffering from mental disorders which makes then turn to drugs and alcohol, I know a guy that drinks because it makes the voices stop:(

arent most that are living on the street suffering from mental disorders which makes then turn to drugs and alcohol, I know a guy that drinks because it makes the voices stop:(

Mostly, I think. But AFAIK it's kind of a mix. Add in people that are truly on hard times, and those that just like the freedom of living that way like modern day railroad bums. I've seen those in AZ and other places. Some of them look like Rastas, the young hitchhikers anyway.

Seems there are two kinds of Homeless, by choice or by circumstances.
I have first hand knowledge and know you can get out and get a job if you want and are homeless.

Do they turn to drugs because they are mentally ill?

Or are they mentally defunct because they have killed their brain with drugs?

Obviously there are members of both camps, however, it sure is amazing what these "mentally ill" people can accomplish when they choose too when it benefits them. Almost as if effort were somewhat tied to incentive. Amazing!

Ah, the 'noble' homeless...aren't noble.

The vast majority of the homeless choose to be homeless with a very small percentage that are in some sort of predicament not of their own making or choosing, deserving of help as they will benefit, that is it'll help them to become home-ful... for lack of a better term...

How do I know?

I was homeless for years as a child as my dad thought it a good thing except minimal responsibility for me, that is zero responsibility plus I got to rub elbows with homeless trash.

With rare exception, the homeless like being homeless though to be sure their hands are always out for 'alms'.

I think they should be given the option Edward G. Robinson had in the movie "Soylent Green".

Here's a sign to place next to any required government sign:

GovPower.jpg

Maybe after they champion the good cause of placing health hazard signs on gun stores, they'll place hazard signs over the piles of discarded needles on the streets.

Priorities.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top