JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sign on the door to my motorcycle shop.

5933.jpg

How 'bout a sign that says :
***WARNING***
Gun owner is tired of talking to and having "discussions" with folks who do not know what they are talking about.

Please research the topic , as in , using at least three different sources , that do not verify what you think know or say what you want to hear , no "cherry picking" of facts.... Then proceed to respectfully ask your questions or raise your concerns.

Also note that the gun owner in question here , is not to be held accountable for the actions , words or misdeeds of others.
Thank you.
Andy

The signs say the presence of a firearm in the home increases the risk of suicide, homicide and unintentional deaths to children.

When will the Govt also require the posting of such signs in my own home? You know..... As a reminder.

Then, require a sign outside my home? You know..... To warn criminals and LIBERALS......that I have a gun in my home.

Where will it end?

Well, with the passage of I-1639..... The Govt started coming into my home and told me how I need to "store" my firearms. So.....maybe soon, the police will also be allowed 24/7 access into my home without a warrant.* You know..... Just to check....IF, I'm following the LAW.

Wow....like NAZI GERMANY.

BUT.....I should feel better, Rrrright? Because, it was done "For the kids".

Aloha, Mark

PS.....no sense in saying that we have a *RIGHT, against illegal search and seizure. Because, we also have a RIGHT where it says:

"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

And look what has happened.

Then...…
When a LAW is passed, it's enforced. Usually until.....it's PROVEN to be un-Constitutional (or unless some Court orders an injunction).

But good luck with that. Especially when you got LIBERALS (aka : DEMs) all over or the Govt. in positions of power.

Last Edited:
More of the expanding problem is that...….

The King County Board of Health made the regulation. Now do you see, WHY.....it's dangerous to fund research done by a "health organization"? i.e. CDC. The deck is stacked.

Rrright. And, every single Govt. Dept. can make regulations/laws. WOW. Just like how it was all intended by the founding fathers of this nation?

Aloha, Mark

... How about they clean up all the human fecal matter and syringes littering these cities ...

I was outside an office building in downtown Seattle last summer. Across the street from me I saw some raggedy dude stand back to a wall, pull his pants down in the back (not the front thankfully), then I heard a loud pppththhhh sound, he then pulled his pants back up and staggered on his way. I was flabbergasted.

I was outside an office building in downtown Seattle last summer. Across the street from me I saw some raggedy dude stand back to a wall, pull his pants down in the back (not the front thankfully), then I heard a loud pppththhhh sound, he then pulled his pants back up and staggered on his way. I was flabbergasted.

Your experience was almost like mine in Seattle.. One day I was walking back to my car from a restaurant in Capitol Hill. As I was walking down the street this lady walked up next to me, right ahead of the path I was walking, pulled her pants down and started urinating right on the sidewalk. She literally missed my legs by inches. I screamed out at her , "WHAT THE F*** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!! :eek::eek:"'.. Obviously, she was quite mentally ill and after she is done pissing, she looks at me and says "Sorry man, sometimes you just really got to go". That was the first time I was almost pissed on by a human..

S%@##ing and P*$$ing in public like that......

My guess would be that you can forget about the King County Board of Health doing anything about that. They are just too busy S%@##ing on gun RIGHTS.

Aloha, Mark

Your experience was almost like mine in Seattle.. One day I was walking back to my car from a restaurant in Capitol Hill. As I was walking down the street this lady walked up next to me, right ahead of the path I was walking, pulled her pants down and started urinating right on the sidewalk. She literally missed my legs by inches. I screamed out at her , "WHAT THE F*** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!! :eek::eek:"'.. Obviously, she was quite mentally ill and after she is done pissing, she looks at me and says "Sorry man, sometimes you just really got to go". That was the first time I was almost pissed on by a human..

Sometimes poor mental health and lack of dignity or self respect are confused for eachother.

The 'homeless crisis' in Seattle is actually a 'addicted to drugs' crisis and the spiraling downward as a society crisis as we continue to placate that behavior and its society rotting side effects.

The public restrooms in the lobby of OHSU River Campus have phenolic tags above the toilets stating 'DO NOT DRINK FROM THE TOILET'

But I digress...Perhaps pharmacies should have waring signs stating the medicines dispensed here are only 5% likely to solve your problem based upon documented test results and in addition, +225,000 of you are going to die this year when you take to meds we give you.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top