JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well when do the signs go up at the doctors offices and hospitals? There are more people that die resulting in the use of those than firearms.

They are just getting a jump on it... That specific language was/is required to be displayed in 1" block letters at every gun dealers place of business with the passage of I-1639... I feel so much safer now o_O

OH man I see this as something to lean on the counter and belly laugh about. is there anywhere on the signs to draw a mustache? Maybe one of them nice Red Circles with the Red slash mark?

How moron can you go.

For years I figured pot wasn't that bad for people now I'm not so sure it appears some people end up bat poo crazy.

They should post a sign at the county offices: 'Bad government is unhealthy and/or lethal to communities.'
From the article:
Public Health — Seattle & King County is the agency that would enforce the regulation. But that agency doesn't have the $260,000 needed to do so.
Smart folk - pass laws you cannot enforce. Idiocracy.

WARNING.. THE City of Seattle is bad for your health.. I am not joking.. One thing that amazed me about Denver and Charlotte was how much cleaner these cities are and how much better they smelled. Portland and Seattle smell like giant toilets with all the human waste and deranged homeless people living, shooting up dope, crapping and pissing just about anywhere they please. How about they clean up all the human fecal matter and syringes littering these cities before they go around trying to protect gun owners from breathing in too much lead at an indoor gun range. Hell, the air in the gun range probably not a fraction as toxic as the air you breathe in downtown Seattle or Portland.

If I was a shop owner I would post two signs, the one mandated by the government plus one of my own custom signs that repudiates and mocks the government sign.

Bucket baby brigade to the rescue.

th?id=OIP.RCZVIMgNpB6g16DA-BQrfgAAAA&w=144&h=150&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.5&pid=1.jpg

yays

I have bathtub in my home , does that increase the risk of drowning in my house...?
How 'bout electrical outlets...won't that increase the risk of shock...?
I know that if I didn't have that dangerous hammer in the the tool box , I wouldn't have hit my thumb...its gotta be the hammers fault , not mine....

A gun by itself , poses no danger...how it is used may do so....Just like the items I mentioned above.
If we placed a warning sign / label on anything that was dangerous if misused...then every Damn thing in the world would have a warning sign / label.

If the city of Seattle really wanted to do something in the name of gun safety...How 'bout offering a free or low priced , non political firearms safety course.
One that just teaches :
Safe firearm handling...
Basic Firearms ID...
Just how firearms actually work...
Basic ballistics...
No politics , no selling of any idea or agenda , other than safety....

That said ...
I am not really interested in a government safety course...Safety is best done by individuals...not as a "one size fits none" program that is the usual run of the mill answer for a government program...
Andy

They are just getting a jump on it... That specific language was/is required to be displayed in 1" block letters at every gun dealers place of business with the passage of I-1639... I feel so much safer now o_O

Are the signs required to be bilingual ?

The vast majority of gun deaths over the last hundred years were all done by governments in order to thin out the uncooperative. Hundreds of millions, in fact. Maybe we should require governments to post some warning signs of their own?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top