JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This rotating ad banner is running on the ST website, right now. These are in the banner and side columns of the online edition of the 5 Sept 2013 Seattle Times, with petitions being inserted and asking for participation in an I-594 drive this Saturday:

ST-20130905-WAGR1.jpg ST-20130905-WAGR2.jpg ST-20130905-WAGR3.jpg ST-20130905-WAGR4.jpg ST-20130905-WAGR5.jpg

ST-20130905-WAGR1.jpg

ST-20130905-WAGR2.jpg

ST-20130905-WAGR3.jpg

ST-20130905-WAGR4.jpg

ST-20130905-WAGR5.jpg

They really are going all out on this! I wonder how much of Dumberg's money they're going to spend?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

They really are going all out on this! I wonder how much of Dumberg's money they're going to spend?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Hopefully, every red cent, leaving him homeless and destitute >:-D

Were these ads/inserts paid for by I-594 or the Seattle Times? That was my first question.

read the story and you will find the answer....(I-594 paid for them)

Now read this:

Gun control initiative in newspapers raises ruckus

Stuffing newspapers with copies of petitions is not a new tactic, but the ploy is getting attention today from readers of the Seattle Times, which erroneously reported Sunday that the Bellevue-based Second Amendment Foundation is sponsoring a counter measure, Initiative 591.

<broken link removed>

It seems that the writers of various state constitutions have missed a very important prohibition - foreign (as in from outside the state) individuals and entities to having any sort of ability to be involved in state's political and legal affairs.

Bloomberg can screw up New York as much as he likes and I could not care less. However that little troll needs to keep his nose out of other states' affairs.

I've always wondered if starting the I-591 campaign was such a great idea.
When the big bucks Leftists started in with their I-594 campaign I was concerned and continue to be, that perhaps energies and finances would be better served by attacking WAGR and I-594 Head On.
It would seem that now the waters of gun initiatives are murky, and it will just mix up, and even puzzle the minds of the voters, and i-591 will definitely dilute the energies, and finances against i-594.

This situation really hit me head-on when I was waiting for the Edmonds Ferry, and a paid Signature Collector approached me with the I-594 Petition first, but then when I mentioned I-591, he pulled that petition out from under the I-594, and I said to myself... WTF!?! :s0131:

Without 591, there would only be 594 on the ballot and facing the legislature. You prefer that?!!!

With one measure on the ballot, it is going to pass, regardless what you and I might want. At least, that's what people tell me.

With two measures on the ballot, maybe they don't get so lucky.

I've always wondered if starting the I-591 campaign was such a great idea.
When the big bucks Leftists started in with their I-594 campaign I was concerned and continue to be, that perhaps energies and finances would be better served by attacking WAGR and I-594 Head On.
It would seem that now the waters of gun initiatives are murky, and it will just mix up, and even puzzle the minds of the voters, and i-591 will definitely dilute the energies, and finances against i-594.

This situation really hit me head-on when I was waiting for the Edmonds Ferry, and a paid Signature Collector approached me with the I-594 Petition first, but then when I mentioned I-591, he pulled that petition out from under the I-594, and I said to myself... WTF!?! :s0131:
Well I591 was filed first.
Still waiting to see if all the I591's are turned in from the I594 organizers!! Want to take bets on that happening? What better way to sabotage I591 then by getting people to sign it, then "forgetting" to turn them in? I had one sig gatherer show me the I594 first and ask for a sig, told her there was no way I'd sign that one so she then showed me the I591 and wanted me to sign. I told her I wanted to sign one I knew would be turned in!

Recall, rally and their importance to gun owners nationally

Tomorrow's recall election aimed at two anti-gun rights Colorado state senators and Wednesday's veto override rally in Missouri have considerable importance beyond the borders of those states, including Washington, where two initiatives to the legislature are in a qualification race with more than three months remaining to gather signatures.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads