JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He can add losing his gun collection to the civil suit. 'You kids drove me nuts!'

A few years back some old timer shot the teenage neighbor kid for doing something to his lawn, of all things. Turns out the kid had made a point of trespassing and being a jerk for over a year, just to piss the guy off.

Of course that's no excuse for murder, but one can easily see how a group of kids not under any control can push and push and push someone until they take a drastic measure.

Eggselent thread. There surely are too many eggheads out there that know nothing but to be a cackleberry when the times comes to be civil and not go around half cocked while looking at weirdos cockeyed.

Can you believe the spurs of that guy? I mean come on, it's not like it was Humpty Dumpty.

I have no problem if they throw the book at him. Just as long as they don't throw the book at the rest of us. Don't judge me by what another nut case does.

I would have been a lot more creative without a "real" weapon. Someone mentioned a "peptobismal water balloon." Now we're talking. A proper identification of a criminal. Change the paint job on their vehicle as they drive away. Pardon me, their parent's car. Not something permanent, just extremely difficult to remove. Then give the video to their parents via Youtube with identifying info.

I cant believe that a non lethal paintball gun would be considered discharging a firearm... If someone eggs your house and you catch them, you should be able to shoot back with a paintball gun.

I hate to read these stories, ever time someone does something like this.... the liberal press is all over it. I would like to hear more of the guy with a gun saving someones life, but that doesnt fit their agenda.

Centuries ago when I was a teenager we used to drag race 1am out in the boonies but still backed up to a ranchers property. He used to come at us with rock salt. Peppered a few guys. I guess the ones that stayed and argued their rights.

We knew racing was wrong. No one called the police or retaliated against the old dude as far as I know. Unfortunately it's not 1970, 80 or even the 90s. While he shouldn't have pointed a gun at anyone it's un-American you can't protect your property. But as someone said, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. These kids will get their due.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top