JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i was in a similar situation about 12 years ago (i was 16).as a silly prank, my buddys TP'd my parents house (which now,IIRC carries a hefty consequence). the neighbor saw what was about to go on as he was leaving his house. little did my friends know, i was watching the whole thing and called the neighbor on his cell phone... he said (in his indian accent) "hey buddy, do you see what is going on?!?!" i said yes. he said "ive been around the corner waiting for them to leave instead of closing my store for the night (US market and cigs) watch and see what happens!" as my friends pulled away here came my neighbor in his escalade and blocks the whole street... he gets out and i swear put the fear of God in these kids like i had never seen before...nothig physical just verbal. the next morning my parents had no idea any of this happened until i told them everything. As far as i know they never TP'd another house after that.

Its good to have good neighbors.;)

I can understand his rage, especially since punk kids get away with this crap.
However, killing someone over it.. Come on..

If the vandalism was that bad Perhaps a BB gun (illegal) or paintball gun (still illegal) but at least they arent lethal.

However.. Even if these types of people didnt have firearms they are ticking time bombs anyway.. If not here and with a firearm then it would have been somewhere else and perhaps he'd use his vehicle, or with a baseball bat or machete (as seen in other stories)

However.. I bet no one will egg his house anymore.
How about a camera and a photo of the license plate. Risking your gun rights over an egging is insane.

They may be legal but I wouldn't expect you to be able to shoot someone with paintballs on the street and not get in trouble.
I'm completely guessing here. I don't paintball and know nothing of laws around them.

In Clark county it is the same as discharging a firearm if you shoot a paintball gun outside a licensed arena.

Amazing how nothing happens to the people who create the problem, gotta love the law. Maybe if something was done with people who start this stuff, none of this would ever happen. All comes back to law Enforcement and Judges

I can understand his rage, especially since punk kids get away with this crap.
However, killing someone over it.. Come on..

If the vandalism was that bad Perhaps a BB gun (illegal) or paintball gun (still illegal) but at least they arent lethal.

However.. Even if these types of people didnt have firearms they are ticking time bombs anyway.. If not here and with a firearm then it would have been somewhere else and perhaps he'd use his vehicle, or with a baseball bat or machete (as seen in other stories)

However.. I bet no one will egg his house anymore.

I would also like to know if they filed elder abuse charges on the people in the car? Shooting them, nah. But I have to wonder, what precipitated this?

different times man... we used to paintball and bbgun war in city limits lol.
Red Ryder BB Guns were the in thing when I was younger. You had to have one if you wanted to play the neighborhood war games.
We use to have BB gun wars ALL the time. It stung like hell when hit in the thin clothed areas.

Red Ryder BB Guns were the in thing when I was younger. You had to have one if you wanted to play the neighborhood war games.
We use to have BB gun wars ALL the time. It stung like hell when hit in the thin clothed areas.
my brother and i were the only kids with daisy red ryders. everyone else had crossman pumps. we'd always win due to the volume of bbs we could send down range

Wow. My posting about the BB Gun wars got me thinking. I still have my Daisy Red Ryder from back in the day. Memories galore!

Then I got to thinking. I have my dads when he was a boy. It's a 111 Model-40. I forgot all about my having it! I wonder if I can still find parts for it. The seals are shot.

The old timer should not have even displayed a gun, but now he needs to sue the bejeezus out of these kids for harassment, anguish, whatever. Parents are legally responsible for anything and everything their kids do that is a civil matter until they leave home.

The old timer should not have even displayed a gun, but now he needs to sue the bejeezus out of these kids for harassment, anguish, whatever. Parents are legally responsible for anything and everything their kids do that is a civil matter until they leave home.

Dont forget he can sue the store that sold the eggs and the egg rancher too:p

I totally agree with you but the gun owner will probably go to court and the judge will say he was insane for doing it. Then he will loose his collection. It happens to often. The average common citizens has no ideas why we keep guns, carry then, and use them as tools to protect ourselves. I am not saying the guy did the right thing at all. Hopefully the judge doesn't throw the book at him.

I totally agree with you but the gun owner will probably go to court and the judge will say he was insane for doing it. Then he will loose his collection. It happens to often. The average common citizens has no ideas why we keep guns, carry then, and use them as tools to protect ourselves. I am not saying the guy did the right thing at all. Hopefully the judge doesn't throw the book at him.
If the guy didn't do the right thing at all, why shouldn't the judge throw the book at him?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top