JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HB1240 lawsuit update: Hartford et al v Ferguson (Western District Federal Court)

Moments ago, Judge Robert Bryan Denied the Motion for Preliminary Injunction or an expedited trail.

Critical points he makes in his highly flawed decision:
- Semi automatic guns and their parts are NOT in common use.
- "These weapons are EXCEPIONALLY dangerous." page 11, line 8
- The are old laws about knives and traps guns that establish traditional regulation of firearms.
- There is no irreparable harm to Washington citizens.
- There is a public interest (balancing) in allowing HB1240 to stand
-You have other options to defend yourselves.
-Also, Alliance for Gun Responsibility can be added as a defendant, because they are subject matter experts.

20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_01.jpg 20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_02.jpg 20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_03.jpg 20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_04.jpg 20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_05.jpg 20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_06.jpg 20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_07.jpg 20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_08.jpg 20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_09.jpg 20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_10.jpg 20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_11.jpg 20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_12.jpg 20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_13.jpg 20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_14.jpg 20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_15.jpg 20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_16.jpg 20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_17.jpg 20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_18.jpg 20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_19.jpg 20230504 Dkt 010 Hartford Motion for PI_Page_20.jpg

"Highly flawed" is an understatement, but my hat's off to you Sir for delivering this steaming pile of activist legal chicanery in a most gentleman like manner. If it were left to me, I'm sure my delivery of same would have resulted in a lifetime ban from the site for excessive use of profanity.

"Highly flawed" is an understatement, but my hat's off to you Sir for delivering this steaming pile of activist legal chicanery in a most gentleman like manner. If it were left to me, I'm sure my delivery of same would have resulted in a lifetime ban from the site for excessive use of profanity.
I don't let these get me as excited anymore. I recognize the long process of the federal court system, especially when the judges are anti gun themselves. Getting fired up only makes me feel worse. So, march onward.

we need the Supreme Court to put an end to all this TODAY !!!! not wait, TODAY !!! IT'S A PART OF THE BILL OF RIGHTS. WOULD THEY WAIT 10 YEARS TO ACT IF WASHINGTON HAD VOTED OR IMPLENTED A BAN ON 1ST AMMENDMENT OR HOW ABOUT BRINGING BACK SLAVERY ???

HOW ABOUT BRINGING BACK SLAVERY ???
Slavery has not been completely abolished in the US :rolleyes: "except as punishment of crimes for which the person has been duly convicted" (edit, see prison labor, something VP is proud of :rolleyes: )

Edit; as for the rest.. no surprise. It's gonna have to go to SCOTUS because.. does anyone really believe the 9th circus is gonna follow Bruen?

Slavery has not been completely abolished in the US :rolleyes: "except as punishment of crimes for which the person has been duly convicted" (edit, see prison labor, something VP is proud of :rolleyes: )

Edit; as for the rest.. no surprise. It's gonna have to go to SCOTUS because.. does anyone really believe the 9th circus is gonna follow Bruen?
Ummmm you can't own slaves, have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Like it's literally an ammendment...... don;t give a bubblegum about prison labor.

Ummmm you can't own slaves, have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Like it's literally an ammendment...... don;t give a bubblegum about prison labor.
"
AMENDMENT XIII

Section 1.
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2.
Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.
"

So.. yes. Slavery has not been abolished 100%.

Edit
What do you think chain gangs and prison labor really is if they're not free people.and also not paid ? :rolleyes:

"
AMENDMENT XIII

Section 1.
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2.
"

Edit
What do you think chain gangs and prison labor really is if they're not free people.and also not paid ? :rolleyes:
SOOOOO yeah my question still applies !!!!! for the first part. splitting hairs here ( EYE ROLL !!!!!)

"
AMENDMENT XIII

Section 1.

Section 2.
"

Edit
Didn't they just abolish work without pay in prisons in Oregon this last voting cycle?

Edit
Not a bit different than court ordered community service... repaying a debt to society and hardly "slavery". That's just silly... 🤪

If you want to look at it another way... labor in exchange for room, board, clothing, free medical care, legal representation and an education. Very small remuneration for what the tax payers are paying to support their criminal selves. :s0155:

Last Edited:
You mean just like you "shall not infringe" to quote you………..…"like it's literally an amendment " :rolleyes::s0114: Hate to be the one that breaks the news to ya buddy but we're all slaves

Mark Smith rips the idiot judge a new one. If you don't want to watch the whole video at least skip to the 16:33 mark, it's worth it! I think there is actual steam coming out of his ears! :p

Last Edited:
Mark Smith rips the idiot judge a new one. If you don't want to watch the whole video at least skip to the 16:33 mark, it's worth it! I think there is actual steam coming out of his ears! :p

Mark does a great job in breaking down all of the judge's mistakes in this video. I watched the entire video.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top