JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
you know this law will be applied with a completely partisan tilt. Remember when antifa had riots and burned and the city down for 187 days straight and all they were doing was hamstringing the police but the proud boys bought a permit to waive some flags and have a barbecue and Kate brown stain mobilized the National Guard.

I had thought Militias were banned in Oregon following that Rajneeshpuram cult thing?
This would declare any group with a command structure, uniforms, pins, buttons, insignia, matching socks, or anything that shows uniformity an "unauthorized militia". Except mostly peaceful protesters trying to burn down the federal courthouse with U.S. Marshalls inside. :rolleyes:

This would declare any group with a command structure, uniforms, pins, buttons, insignia, matching socks, or anything that shows uniformity an "unauthorized militia". Except mostly peaceful protesters trying to burn down the federal courthouse with U.S. Marshalls inside. :rolleyes:
Wendy's workers gunna be in trouble......

So is Antifa a paramilitary organization? I mean they try to dress like it, if not then I guess everyone should just get some all black gear , purple hair and enjoy your immunity.
According to their apologists who post here, they don't have a command structure. That would let them out. Which is bull, because they have leaders. Anyone who pays attention to their activities can learn to spot who the leaders are.

Now, if I were the kind to engage in conspiracy theories, which I am not, I might think that there was some coordination going on between those who wrote the bill and... never mind.

According to their apologists who post here, they don't have a command structure. That would let them out. Which is bull, because they have leaders. Anyone who pays attention to their activities can learn to spot who the leaders are.

Now, if I were the kind to engage in conspiracy theories, which I am not, I might think that there was some coordination going on between those who wrote the bill and... never mind.
Crazy talk! Unfounded speculation! Fake news! They aren't coordinated at all! They all just happened to show up at the same place while wearing the same type of clothing and carrying the same types of perfectly lawful equipment that is not at all intended to cause physical damage or harm to others. Sheer coincidence!

Just call it a pride festival/get together or something like that. Throw a rainbow in the background and some glittery dildos and vagina hats up front and you'll have the left supporting you in no time.

It's all about marketing. Haha.

Remember Antifa isn't even real. The democrats said so.

Crazy talk! Unfounded speculation! Fake news! They aren't coordinated at all! They all just happened to show up at the same place while wearing the same type of clothing and carrying the same types of perfectly lawful equipment that is not at all intended to cause physical damage or harm to others. Sheer coincidence!
I knew that! :s0144:

1676617090047.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews