JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More bs from these anti-gunners. They compromise on their bills by only taking half of what we have.
This time...
Bastards

And now that the legal definition of assault weapon includes Ruger 10/22s.... Turn it in, little Timmy. Ya motherbubblegumin mass murderer in training.

Who didn't see that 1-2 punch coming from a mile away? BS thing is a lot of people voted for this unprecedented attack on our rights.

WA is going for the progressive slam dunk, hanging its dirty, homeless nuts in the face of CA, NY, and NJ. First state to entirely ban semi autos.

Screenshot_2019-01-22 WashingtonStateSenate66 - Washington State Senate - Wikipedia.png Here is the reality......27 people taking away the rights of 7.5 million people........?

Didn't these people swear an oath to protect and defend our rights?
They did. But they lied, knowingly and willingly. Whatever it takes to gain power.
Uphold the Constitution? A meaningless term when you view the Constitution as a "Living document"
When you call it that it can mean whatever you want.

Sounds like you've given up.

Well, as I mentioned in another thread, the only real hope is if some of these pieces of proposed legislation, and certain initiatives fail to pass constitutional muster, and lets say they do, it's a long road to the US Supreme Court and back. I see no obstacles in WA; the anti-gun crowd now control the entire political fabric of the state. The initiative process has become mob rule so, whatever the legislature doesn't fix or get right, the Seattle billionaire crowd will be right along next year to patch things up. I guess the media could have an epiphany and switch teams, not going to hold my breath on that one.

The straw that'll break this camel's back is when they push far enough so that when I wake up one morning I'm now a felon for owning something that was perfectly legal yesterday. They are close on this particular proposed legislation but to my non-lawyer mind, I don't think they've crossed that line, yet.

Well, as I mentioned in another thread, the only real hope is if some of these pieces of proposed legislation, and certain initiatives fail to pass constitutional muster, and lets say they do, it's a long road to the US Supreme Court and back. I see no obstacles in WA; the anti-gun crowd now control the entire political fabric of the state. The initiative process has become mob rule so, whatever the legislature doesn't fix or get right, the Seattle billionaire crowd will be right along next year to patch things up. I guess the media could have an epiphany and switch teams, not going to hold my breath on that one.

The straw that'll break this camel's back is when they push far enough so that when I wake up one morning I'm now a felon for owning something that was perfectly legal yesterday. They are close on this particular proposed legislation but to my non-lawyer mind, I don't think they've crossed that line, yet.

Never in my 49 years in Washington did I think we'd follow California, yet here we are. I've been a Tax payer, served my Country, raised my kids right, served my community and have obeyed all laws and now they threaten the law abiding with this rash of anti freedom/liberty bills. I'm heartbroken for my children and future grandchildren that they'll not see what true freedoms were in this Country. A time when we had high morals, trusted our leaders, punished the evil doer, celebrated the over-comers of life.

I would have thought my freedom loving thoughts were the norm but sadly we our now the minority in this state.

The question now is...what now?

No answer is required, I realize many of us feel the same.

Never in my 49 years in Washington did I think we'd follow California, yet here we are. I've been a Tax payer, served my Country, raised my kids right, served my community and have obeyed all laws and now they threaten the law abiding with this rash of anti freedom/liberty bills. I'm heartbroken for my children and future grandchildren that they'll not see what true freedoms were in this Country. A time when we had high morals, trusted our leaders, punished the evil doer, celebrated the over-comers of life.

I would have thought my freedom loving thoughts were the norm but sadly we our now the minority in this state.

The question now is...what now?

No answer is required, I realize many of us feel the same.

I don't think anyone could sum up the situation in a more eloquent and straightforward fashion than you did DB Wesner.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews