JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My two year old Grandson loves Cabela's. I babysit him on Mondays and every week he asks to go to the "Pew Pew Store". He is happy as I have ever seen any child when we are in the gun library and is, I am sure, counting the days until he is a "big boy" so he can actually hold him some assault weapons. That kid throws a fit like you have never seen every time I take him out of the firearms section. I have never been more proud of anyone in my life.

I stopped in the Marysville Caballeros and they did have good prices on ammo for Washington. And starting the next day (of course with my luck) they were knocking 50 cents off all .223 and 556 ammo. I was looking at a nice Hogue grip at a really good price when you factor in shipping but I thought I would think on it while I hit the head...came out and it was gone. Up north here there just aren't too many options. I usually hit that store when I hit a gun show which is only about every three months...down side to island life. Plus the nice gal at the counter gave me a discount for having served.

Brutus out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads