JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have become and NRA member, joined a few other organizations as well as written my state and federal elected officials. I'm not sure Bonamici will listen to me though. I look forward to prices sliding back a bit. I would lime to buy some ammo... and another rifle or two.

It is going to take towards the end of the year before things really level off. Demand was already up from the election, it was hard as is to find popular items before the shootings.

As long as there is ban talk demand will continue at a panic level.

Right now there are 3 types of buyers...

1) Profiteers who are buying as much as they can to resell at higher prices (imo these people are the true scumbags in panic buying)

2) Panic buyers whom are willing to pay the higher prices

3) People who already own guns and are waiting for the rare deals to pop.

Eventually when the panic drops the panic buyers will hopefully be left with remorseful purchases they need to sell at a loss to recoup some money.

But even so I am willing to bet everyone will try to sell at higher prices than actual worth trying to recoup their over spending so I doubt prices will drop much in the secondary market for awhile either.

Actually, with tax return season coming I wouldn't be surprised if it goes up again. Don't really care, just want to get back to being able to pick up a box of 9mm or .45acp whenever I want and not have to scroll through 20 AR adds for every lever or bolt gun in the classifieds.

What I find most interesting is how many people found it necessary to purchase a firearm. Economy bad, many unemployed, up to eyeballs in debt and yet still ready to put down $2500 for a rifle and ammo. If you believe the mass media, no one wants a gun .. and yet

So, for all of you who are new to firearm ownership -- Welcome :)

Yes, welcome. The ammunition for your new rifle will be available sometime in June!

I dont know if a terminal amount of sales was reached, I believe if there was ten years supply it would have sold in ten days... Peoples perception led them to believe they needed 20 mags and a rifle for every person, cat, dog and fish in their house, and if they didnt have it the world was going to end... :s0112:

Dammit! I just KNEW that I was forgetting something!

I'm really confused here. Does someone have a crystal ball and think that the AW or high capacity magazine ban won't happen on any state of federal level? Seriously???? If that's the case, are you guys now selling all of your ammo, guns, and magazines? I don't think so. Keep writing, emailing, and calling. Don't give in because someone tells you that the isue is done and over with. Seriously people, is that all you've got, a months worth of protest and you think this is all going to go away?

We are just another staged event away from another 'gun control' frenzy. TPTB aren't going away and neither are their goals to disarm Americans. There will be ups and downs of course, but your chance to own an AR for $2000 is going to be drawing to a close.

Gun manufacturers and ammo makers I am sure are going nuts now to feed Americans what they want. Ammo/mags etc will be available again most likely at decent pricing in late Spring/early summer, but that will not last. Buy what you need when any opportunity arises.

We will see 9mm FMJ for $1/round, 5.56 for $4/round, etc. Price inflation has not really even begun as of yet. People will look back at $1/round 5.56 and wish they had bought a lot more when they could.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top