JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Has your county modified CHL/CPL license processing due to CV-19?

• Yes, new licenses.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Yes, renewals.

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Yes, both!

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • No.

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • My location doesn't issue such a license.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Um, eh, (bromp!) wut wuz duh ques'n again?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
WA out-of state resident CPL - Expires in 2022. Who takes the photo them or do you bring a passport size photo in? The Sheriff's Dept gave me an option of having them do the lamination. Cost $1.00.
May as well wait until closer to the renewal. Technology advancing & such.

Jackson County OR just switched over to digital photos. So they use what they have if within so may years, or they take a new one. Renewal (county resident) took just minutes. The lady just had to find our new permits, take our old ones and process payment.

We just renewed our non-resident Utah's. The Utah renewal system lets you upload your own photo from your device & renew online. Or send in paperwork & passport type photo if you want to do snail mail.

I WA your picture is on it now so you have to go down to the Sheriff to renew.

OR is picture ID also.
For more (whatever the opposite of) clarity, WA non resident CPL doesn't have a picture.

Yes it does.....I just renewed. Same kind of license Oregon has. Hard plastic with picture like a driver's license
I just did my WA permit as a non-resident, for the first time, and they did not take my picture in Cowlitz County. I got an email on monday that is is approved and I should have it in 10 days. Unless they are snooping my Facebook to get my picture, I don't expect it to have a picture on it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top