JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Public Service Announcement (PSA:p).....Send me a PM if you have any doublestack 9mm Glock mags/drums you would like to get rid of....not saying I'll buy but always open to sales.

Rec'd yesterday. Real tight fit PSA 9mm lower. Will not drop when released even fully loaded. Had to tap it out. You mention tight fit. Your post is months old. Any update? Did ypu modify it? Shave the pinch points? Appreciate any input.

No. Didn't modify it at all but I dont use it with a PSA. Fits like a glove in the adapter for my SBR lower and in the 26 and 19. I think the PSA lowers are just real tight.

Spent about a 1/2hr of sand and fit with fine grit. Fit is perfect. Rubbed it down with some remoil can't tell it was touched. Must rotate the load handle to lock it in with the carrier locked. Will run it tomorrow morning. Let you know how it goes.

Does it have a metal insert liner in the stick portion of the mag.

As I recall early Glock mags did not have the liner, and they had problems with the mags not dropping free/etc. when fully loaded. Then Glock started putting the metal liners in them and the problems went away?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top