JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Show your home brew Glock stippling jobs don't be shy !!

3DD30DEB-31A4-4944-B6F0-E9062FB25A48.jpeg A6F7AFD8-1882-4BCD-9E48-1B0D87639FC3.jpeg

Mine were all so good I no longer have them. And I took a huge hit when I sold them… haha.

I thought it would be easy but there is definitely skill involved.

Why did you take such a loss if you don't mind me asking ?
Cause most people won't pay much for home done stippling. It really tanks the resale. But if you're not selling then it doesn't matter and is simply cosmetic.

Not like it matters. Everyone thinks they can resale used Glocks for original retail prices. Haha.

Cause most people won't pay much for home done stippling. It really tanks the resale. But if you're not selling then it doesn't matter and is simply cosmetic.

Not like it matters. Everyone thinks they can resale used Glocks for original retail prices. Haha.
Well yea a used Glock is worth more because it is proven geezee everybody knows that !

Besides it is like $190 for a stripped new lower it is not like I'm grinding on a nice Sig .
Where are you finding them for that price?!?!?! I was paying 250.00+ when I had to buy lowers. But they were also OEM completes.

Nice! I always used it as a justification to just buy another new Glock. Haha

Especially with blue label pricing.

I'm about to take another go at this whole stippling thing. Wish me luck. Haha

Love it man go for it you can't hurt no G-lock !
This one's already been rattle canned, my buddy practiced doing slide cuts and milling it out for an optic and I've personally beat the sh!t out of it and ran it hard. Haha. Not much more I can do to hurt it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top