JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got one of these 50 round drums in the other day for my 9MM AR pistol. $50. Hard to beat the price. Anyone tried one? Its the easiest thing in the world to load but do they shoot ?

NvGW5X.jpg

Just got it yesterday. Classic arms . $55 shipped. Very, very tight in the AR lower and just right in the Glock. Really does load easy . Much easier than a Glock stick mag.

Since I too just recently picked up an AR9, I have been looking for magazine deals.
I have an ad up on Armslist to buy 3-4 spare mags for my AR9, so I don't have to use a credit card (my wife prefers that I not use credit cards to buy stuff). If anyone has some spares laying around, I have a little bit of cash.

I personally bought 2 SGM 33 round mags and though I have only had my AR9 out once, it had no failures to feed.

The Korean mags can be had for $7 for the 17 rounders or $12 for the 33 rounders. The drums are $50
KCI Magazines

Other good deals, which arguably be better choices:

Karri's Guns has the 31 round ETS mags for $13 each
ETS Glock 9mm 31 Round Magazine Bulk

Botach Tactical has been running sales on ETS mags for $15 each, and I think they are selling real Glock mags at a discount right now also
ETS Advanced Polymer Translucent Glock Magazines

New Frontier Armory has decent prices
<broken link removed>

Cheaper Than Dirt's page
GLOCK 17 Magazine - GLOCK 17L Mags - GLOCK 34 Magazine - Cheaper Than Dirt

Wikiarm's search engine can help you find deals:
Glock Magazines | WikiArms AmmoEngine

Been tempted to try the drums for my PCC's. Every review seems to show failures. That last one here did make it look like KCI has at least tried to improve. Having tried the SGM and the ETS the only thing that always works in my PCC's is Glock so far. After the election people must have had a train car load of them since all of a sudden they started selling at prices I had not seen in a very long time. So got a lifetime supply of the 9mm 33 round. Would still like to get some in .45 and 10mm that are more than factory capacity.

I have 60 round Magpul AR drum mag it's not easy to load it and it's heavy I also have a few 22 round 40 Cal mags for my Glock they work just fine

I have several KTS 17 and 33 round mags that work great in my DB9R. Glock and ETS are also fine. I also have a KTS and Magpul drum that I haven't yet tried. Seems like I paid a lot more than $50 for the KTS drum just a few months ago.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top