Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Happy Birthday J&B Firearms!

Discussion in 'J&B Firearm Sales' started by J&B Firearm Sales Inc., Dec 16, 2015.

1. J&B Firearm Sales Inc.

J&B Firearm Sales Inc. 10201 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, Beaverton Purveyor of all things that go boom. Silver Vendor

So, our actual 2 year anniversary was on Monday, December 14th. However, we are celebrating this on Saturday, Dec 19th. Most businesses fail within their first 2 years, but thanks to you guys, and the greatest gun salesman of all time, Barack Obama, we are running strong. We'd like to welcome all you guys to come by Saturday for drinks, food, and of course birthday cake! Who can resist free cake!?!

Oh, while you are here you can also see the new Glock/Larry Vickers Glock 17 and 19 Limited Editions...
    vickers-grey-17-left.jpg

Dreams of Steel likes this.
  2. Dazed

Dazed Coos County Member

Can you say "stocking stuffers?" I may have to buy myself a xmas present :)

3. US1

US1 New Member

Happy Birthday - good to have you around.

4. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Dang... I just saw this. :(

Don H likes this.
  5. Lars

Lars Clackamas Active Member

Was just out there today. Nice selection of black rifles and pistols. Good selection of AR accessories and some .22 ammo to boot.

6. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Same here :(

Maybe they can make it a monthly thing? :D