Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Handgun holster manufactures and links.

Reactions
Can anyone recommend a Portland store for a good quality leather gun belt?
Ted Blocker in Tigard has high quality gun belts in different colors. Mine is plain (38" waist) and was $70 but it's lined so it's very sturdy. Brown ones usually come stock w/ brass fittings but I had them supply nickel for no extra charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions
MK Tactical in hillsboro has a new guy making custom holsters for them you might call and ask them.
His hours aren't real convenient because he has another job but he's built me a couple of things. One was an iPhone holder that's dang near bulletproof. I think I could run over it & not damage the phone. He also made me a cross-draw holster for a Colt Gov't MK IV but I think it was considerably overpriced at $125. Lesson learned - get a firm price up front.

Reactions
Another nod for <broken link removed>
Mehhh my link is feeble my bad.

Don kicks azz and does amazing work. I didn't have a design in mind and he did a masterful job.
20150602_015119.jpg

20150602_015119.jpg

Reactions
That list seems pretty complete. I did notice that a local boy got left off it.

Ted Blocker Holsters - Custom Gun Holsters at Ted Blocker Holsters - The Finest in Gun Leathers Since 1972
Don at ted blocker is making me a custom mod to one of their OWB .

I can not find a good locking holster for our Sig 938 and new Kimber micro 9mm.

So is adding a thumb break to one for me , so I can carry either Cocked and Locked.

He also closed up my Bianchi model 82 locking so it works with the BUG guns until mine is done.

Having a gun in a open top and losing it in a struggle on the ground while off duty and stepping in to stop a stabbing at a pizza joint in Nevada years ago, I sworn off a edc holster without a lock or thumb break.

Even with weapon retention training Crap Happens!

Ted Blocker has made great leather since 1972 so call them and discuss your needs Don can do amazing things.

Also I've been buying there products since the 80's. ... their shoulder rig started the Galco Miami vice rig.

20161005_094815.jpg

Reno

Reactions
Add if you like.

2aholsters

Winthrop

Tec lab, Facebook only.

Norwestr55

Reactions
I received my ostrich quill OWB from Paul at Warbird Leather today. It exceeded my expectations but I was warned on a couple 1911 forums that it would. :) He doesn't have a website but here's a thread with some in stock items from November. Most are gone now. Email in the 1st post. Tell him what you want and he'll ask a 1000 questions and make suggestions. Remember no elephant hide or shark leather in OR and WA. :mad:

eta 5 week wait time and his prices run as follows.

"My pancake OWBs start at $90, snap-on OWBs at $95, IWBs at $95, and convertible IWB/OWBs at $115. I can do a patch of ostrich for $30, and to do the larger half coverage like on #4 is $50."

New Holsters from Warbird Leather - 1911Forum
IMG_20180405_111113938.jpg

MVIMG_20180401115_113956.jpg

Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider