JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can anyone recommend a Portland store for a good quality leather gun belt?
Ted Blocker in Tigard has high quality gun belts in different colors. Mine is plain (38" waist) and was $70 but it's lined so it's very sturdy. Brown ones usually come stock w/ brass fittings but I had them supply nickel for no extra charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
MK Tactical in hillsboro has a new guy making custom holsters for them you might call and ask them.

His hours aren't real convenient because he has another job but he's built me a couple of things. One was an iPhone holder that's dang near bulletproof. I think I could run over it & not damage the phone. He also made me a cross-draw holster for a Colt Gov't MK IV but I think it was considerably overpriced at $125. Lesson learned - get a firm price up front.

Just received my new holster form Soteria Leather. I have been wearing it for about 3 days now and it fits great. She is now my favorite holster maker. Only down side it took 5 weeks to get it. image.jpg image.jpg

Another nod for <broken link removed>
Mehhh my link is feeble my bad.

Don kicks azz and does amazing work. I didn't have a design in mind and he did a masterful job. 20150602_015119.jpg

20150602_015119.jpg

That list seems pretty complete. I did notice that a local boy got left off it.

Ted Blocker Holsters - Custom Gun Holsters at Ted Blocker Holsters - The Finest in Gun Leathers Since 1972

Don at ted blocker is making me a custom mod to one of their OWB .

I can not find a good locking holster for our Sig 938 and new Kimber micro 9mm.

So is adding a thumb break to one for me , so I can carry either Cocked and Locked.

He also closed up my Bianchi model 82 locking so it works with the BUG guns until mine is done.

Having a gun in a open top and losing it in a struggle on the ground while off duty and stepping in to stop a stabbing at a pizza joint in Nevada years ago, I sworn off a edc holster without a lock or thumb break.

Even with weapon retention training Crap Happens!

Ted Blocker has made great leather since 1972 so call them and discuss your needs Don can do amazing things.

Also I've been buying there products since the 80's. ... their shoulder rig started the Galco Miami vice rig.

20161005_094815.jpg

I received my ostrich quill OWB from Paul at Warbird Leather today. It exceeded my expectations but I was warned on a couple 1911 forums that it would. :) He doesn't have a website but here's a thread with some in stock items from November. Most are gone now. Email in the 1st post. Tell him what you want and he'll ask a 1000 questions and make suggestions. Remember no elephant hide or shark leather in OR and WA. :mad:

eta 5 week wait time and his prices run as follows.

"My pancake OWBs start at $90, snap-on OWBs at $95, IWBs at $95, and convertible IWB/OWBs at $115. I can do a patch of ostrich for $30, and to do the larger half coverage like on #4 is $50."

New Holsters from Warbird Leather - 1911Forum
IMG_20180405_111113938.jpg
MVIMG_20180401115_113956.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm struggling to find a fitted holster for a S&W 686 2.5" prelock.. Left handed. OWB Prefer a setup like the Bianchi accumold but nop opposed to leather. Must have belt holes.. No clip. Any ideas?

Anyone ever do buissnes with Crosspoint holsters in Springfield?

I didn't even know they existed, but the other day I was over by there and had to find a spot to let the dogs out to pee.

I looked on google maps because I knew there was a walking trail right near where I was, and noticed they had "Crosspoint Holsters" right over by the path. They don't appear to have a website but found a FB page for them.

Listed as having 3 employees and open hours only on Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Could be a good deal for hard to find set ups, if his products any good.

Crosspoint Holsters
(541) 514-0234

May I suggest our company, Werkz LLC based here in the Northwest (North Idaho)?
http://www.werkz.com/
[email protected]

We build Kydex holsters & mag carriers, both OWB and IWB, with a two week turnaround and lifetime guarantee. Here is a picture of a VP-9 holster.

View attachment 104429
I know this is an old post, but I was just watching a bunch of your YouTube videos comparing different pistol lights.

Was pretty well sold but the only streamlight compatible holsters you had were for a TLR1 no TLR7s at least not for any of my pistols.

What I think is one of the best custom Kydex holster makers out there:

Leather-lined high quality Kydex holsters for your high-end guns:

Unique Kydex holsters, especially an adaptable light-bearing model:

Last Edited:
What I think are one of the best custom Kydex holster makers out there:

Leather-lined high quality Kydex holsters for your high-end guns:

Unique Kydex holsters, especially an adaptable light-bearing model:
JM custom Kydex has an awesome selection of types of holsters, and makes them for a ton of different guns with a good selection of lights available.

I'll probably get one of their light baring holsters eventually, but my 1st holsters is going to be a Darkstargear Orion.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top