JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hammer Armament is top notch in my book !
Just got this beauty today. Lotta custom options to choose from ! The fit was amazing.
The Owner Brent answered all my questions and was awesome to work with.

90F264A5-D622-4BD4-8B7B-EEB41C313C52.jpeg 786C4936-1C0E-40FB-B788-E3C089A0A76F.jpeg 7C0B3947-CBE4-44B6-A02F-F5468EDA606C.jpeg A609F4FB-3F33-4505-899A-F2CFDDDEF202.jpeg

I have several Alien Gear Holsters that I really like. I get the black leather backing and a kydex shell. You can order one leather holster and a few different shells for different pistols. It only takes a few minutes to take one shell off and put another one on.

Alright,
I have taken a look at quite a many sights and have been having some frustrations on finding what i am looking for.

Dose anyone have any suggestions on a Level 2 holster for a CZ Shadow 2 with Olight Baldr Pro R in kydex.

Thanks much.

Alright,
I have taken a look at quite a many sights and have been having some frustrations on finding what i am looking for.

Dose anyone have any suggestions on a Level 2 holster for a CZ Shadow 2 with Olight Baldr Pro R in kydex.

Thanks much.
Worth calling:

I just ordered a model BH8S shoulder holster in black for an M&P 2.0 9mm from Black Hills Leather. Projected wait time is six to eight weeks.
I have decided to carry the M&P for town instead of my Sig P365 for the extra capacity. Things are too snakey these days and I want the larger capacity. Better paranoid than dead.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top