JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
https://nypost.com/2018/10/06/hamptons-millionaires-build-luxe-panic-rooms-to-hide-from-ms-13/

snippet:

There is a specter haunting the Hamptons — one that's turning some of the priciest properties in the country into fortresses equipped with bulletproof glass, weaponry and panic rooms.

"I sleep with a gun underneath my pillow: a Walther PPK/S, the same one James Bond carried," said John Catsimatidis, owner of Red Apple Group and Gristedes Foods, who has a vacation property in East Quogue. "[My wife] Margo prefers a shotgun. Although, once, she thought she heard something, got the shotgun out and shot through the door."

The billionaire and his family, like others in the Hamptons, are shaken up over concerns that the vicious Salvadorian gang MS-13 is too close for comfort. In April, members of the gang massacred four young men behind a soccer field in Central Islip. Three months later, a Hampton Bays brothel raided by police was found to be tagged with an MS-13 sign. And in 2016, a man with MS-13 connections broke into a Southampton home and sexually assaulted a woman.

I read the story... I think it is the security companies who are paying locals to spray paint MS13 gang signs and imitate MS13 gang members so the rich jerks run around scared shi-tless and spend $$ on security.

These security contractors are raking in millions, one "contractor" claims he just finished a 100 million project for a billionaire. Contractor says: "That sounds like a lot but there is nothing I know of, human or man made, that could possibly harm this family for three generations, including global nuclear holocaust, a pandemic or a second Ice Age." Plus, he added, "It's like a Ritz-Carlton underground."

Just like the anti virus companies who have Russian and east German hackers on paid retainer to constantly pump out new virus threats so all the sheeple will rush out and purchase their product. Anti virus that is more of a virus itself and infects your computer, then constantly hounds you to upgrade this and pay more for that etc.

It is all a scam to keep the cash flowing.

~

What a billionaire who doesn't leave their doors unlocked and rely on local police to keep them safe?

If I was a billionaire I'd keep the local cops on retainer via donating and supporting them in every possible way known to man kind. But unless they are constantly parked in your driveway, better pony up some of those bucks so little junior and mommy billionaire don't get grabbed by MS democrat sponsored immigrants on the way to the welfare office to pick up this week's check.

~

in the Hampton's, if 2 people call 911 at the same time. One is a billionaire with a mansion. And the other is a townhouse on the wrong side of town. Which caller will get the most rapid response from the police ?

Cops are still 15 min away weather your a billionaire or just a regular guy! Where as a 7.62X51 is only 2840 feet per second away!
I'm with Stomper, bring lots of that fancy colored chalk, a shovel, a mop bucket, and sammiches!:)

If I was a billionaire I'd keep the local cops on retainer via donating and supporting them in every possible way known to man kind. But unless they are constantly parked in your driveway, better pony up some of those bucks so little junior and mommy billionaire don't get grabbed by MS democrat sponsored immigrants on the way to the welfare office to pick up this week's check.

~

That AND I would have not a 'safe/panic room', I would have a safe/panic house.

Right now I have little reason to be paranoid about gang home invasions, but if I had a net worth in the millions to billions, I would. I would do more than having a secure home/etc., I would go out of my way to set it up in such a way that the ownership and location were as secure and private as possible (e.g., start with a trust that hides the ownership - i.e., not in my name - something I intend to do when I retire).

But one thing I would not do is blow my opsec by advertising my preps like some of the people in the article did. If their home is so secure, then the gang would just attack them elsewhere.

I imagine this MS-13 will only get worse over time! One can only imagine the problems when they pick up a 14th member! :eek:

(I kid.....I kid....)

How BIG exactly can I order that custom sized Vitamix?? :mad:

You are going to need to get in touch with the vita-mix wood chipper division. Get hold of one like in this video below, as, if you can afford that million $ panic room, you can have one of these in the backyard at the ready.

~

How do the dead people know how to fall within the chalk outlines though? o_O

Well, as it turns out dead people [zombies] are just like cats, so if you activate your laser site and put the laser dot right in the center of the chalk outline, then, well.... they will fall close enough.

If you are picky, just walk over and nudge them the rest of the way in.

~

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top