JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to sleep walk a lot when I was younger between 6-17ish. I once tried to go pee in the fridge and peed on the wall a few times.

One time my parents woke me cause they could not find our cat, it turned out I had put her on top of a high cabinet in the bathroom and locked her in.

I am 24 now and I still sleep walk every once and a while, I will fall alsleep in my chair down stairs and wake up in my bed in the morning and not rember going to bed or anything and I have a tri-level house so I have to walk up a set of 5 stairs then a set of 7 stairs to get to my bedroom!

My wife's sister was married at a very young age and her husband was also like 19 years old. I guess he hadn't outgrown his sleep walking phase and he'd do strange things. Elbowed her pretty hard once, he was "fighting" in his sleep and was swinging wildly in bed. Another time she woke up to the sounds of growls and he is on all fours facing her and barking, lol.

Wish I had a good story, and I hate to be a downer, but I think it's worth a warning. My sister suffered night terrors and was a sleep walker from the time she was about 4. She died when she was 39 from sleepwalking off one of those "faux balconies" in a high rise hotel while on a business trip. There was a sliding glass door, about a 4 inch drop to a 12 inch ledge surrounded by 39 inch railing. She was tall, so the net 35" railing just served to tumble her off the ledge. If you or a loved one suffer from parasomnia, take extra care when sleeping in a strange place, and safeguard your home accordingly.

My sis was a great shot and was my best shooting buddy. I miss her much, and hope that others can avoid her fate.

Be safe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads