JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am trying to get my hands on some H110 and or AA1680 Powder for my friend who is making me some 300 Blackout ammo. does anyone know where I can find some?

What kind of powder is needed for Whisper Ammo if there is a difference?

I am using W296 (Fisherman's Marine and Outdoor) on my 300 AAC Blackout reloads. And according to the Nosler Reloading Guide #7, the W296 have the most accurate loads for their 110gr and 125gr bullets. It is also very accurate for the Hornady 150gr FMJBT. The last time I saw the W296 and H110 was about 2 months ago in Fisherman's Marine and Outdoor at Delta Park. And as far as the A1680, the last time I heard had it stock was at the Sportsman's Warehouse in December. You can also try A5744, from reading various posts on the 300blktalk forums, this powder is quietest powder when it is use for sub-sonic ammo.

I am using W296 (Fisherman's Marine and Outdoor) on my 300 AAC Blackout reloads. And according to the Nosler Reloading Guide #7, the W296 have the most accurate loads for their 110gr and 125gr bullets. It is also very accurate for the Hornady 150gr FMJBT. The last time I saw the W296 and H110 was about 2 months ago in Fisherman's Marine and Outdoor at Delta Park. And as far as the A1680, the last time I heard had it stock was at the Sportsman's Warehouse in December. You can also try A5744, from reading various posts on the 300blktalk forums, this powder is quietest powder when it is use for sub-sonic ammo.

Any idea where to get the formulas. Thanks.

Go on this website, 300BlkTalk, you have to do a search for loads that people have made, remember this loads worked for their weapon, it will or might work differently on your weapon, YMMV. For the most part people will not give you actual loads for this reason.

The other site you can go is the Hogdon website:
<broken link removed>

Nosler doesn't have data on their website, you have to buy their latest manual, it contains a pretty good data for the 300AAC Blackout.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top