JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This may be true if crime numbers were consistent 'across he board' so to speak with all races, creeds, colors etc. but it clearly is not.

One cannot deny the fact crime has increased dramatically over the last say 20 years and there is no denying illegal immigration (or invasion - what it really is) has been a major influence.

Look at the increases of cartels, drug & human trafficking that has occurred in just the last three years, but overall it has increased exponentially in say, the last 10 or so years.

Heck, I am seeing a large increase in 'non English speaking' people creeping into the little community I live in - and many don't look like they have plans to 'assimilate' at all. Quite frankly some look downright scary.

I feel considerably less safe than I did when I moved here just 18 years ago.
You're talking about two different and sometimes related things:

Illegal immigration has increased because conditions in Central America have been getting worse.

Drug trafficking has increased because more Americans are addicted to opioids than ever before. (As well as meth and coke.)

Since both cross the border, they become entangled.

The drug problem in the US is our fault. If Americans didn't have such a permissive attitude toward illegal drugs, we wouldn't have fueled the cartels that, not coincidentally, make places like Honduras so awful that the residents are streaming out.

So if you really feel like blaming someone, the big pharma that fooled Americans into taking oxycodone like aspirin would be a good start, as well every adult who bought cocaine any time in there lives, knowing how it got to them.

Yeah... didn't you know? If you desire criminals to be held accountable for illegal acts and willful violations of the law.. you're just "xenophobic", "racist" and hate your fellow man.

SOP irrational rebuttals to common sense facts from that side of the isle so... what's the point in entertaining them?
Or if you desire a race to go away so the criminals of that race goes away, you might be using "common sense."

:s0140:

RE : Post #301

IMHO. Liberal Politicians giving away so much FREE STUFF to "help" drug addicts and their families are to blame too.

i-m-from-the-government-i-m-here-to-help.png

BUT, But, but.....Imagine. What if.....it were as simple as.....

Go to work and make some money to provide for YOUR family.

Or

No work = No money.

Or

Choose drugs.

Whatever Dude.....it was your choice.

+++++
+++++

Awwwww........Come On Man.
What about the children?
1682984472128.png

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

PS.....sorry, but robbing me (and my family) to pay for some Addict (and their family) ain't my idea of what we should be doing here. IMHO, providing for their needs (and their family's needs) is ENABLING the behavior. Rrrright......more and more people have seen that the Govt (read as Taxpayers) will pay. So, why worry?

Getting back to the subject of guns.
1682985528825.png

Or....should someone want to say it's all about race. Also, look at question #11k.
1682985652259.png

BUT, But, but....I doubt that he even filled this form out.

EXACTLY. Illegal is illegal.
1682986330650.png

BTW.....DYK?
Yeah it's OLD. Though, I didn't recall any number being mentioned back then. Thank you, Brandon.

Last Edited:
Or if you desire a race to go away so the criminals of that race goes away, you might be using "common sense."
If I have to repeat myself... "illegal alien" is not a "race". But thanks for trying to fit square old me into your round little "racist" box.🤣

If I have to repeat myself... "illegal alien" is not a "race". But thanks for trying to fit square old me into your round little "racist" box.🤣
You don't agree with his talking "points." Therefore you are automatically deemed a racist and part of the Arian Brotherhood…..

Kno your place…. Duh.

It's the same as the stupid people who think Islam is a race when it really a religion. News flash.. EVERY race comes into America illegally. And they all hold the same weight in their standing here. They all broke the law. They are here illegally. Hence they should be jailed and then deported. Skin pigment has nothing to to do with legalities and consequences.

You don't agree with his talking "points." Therefore you are automatically deemed a racist and part of the Arian Brotherhood…..

Kno your place…. Duh.

It's the same as the stupid people who think Islam is a race when it really a religion. News flash.. EVERY race comes into America illegally. And they all hold the same weight in their standing here. They all broke the law. They are here illegally. Hence they should be jailed and then deported. Skin pigment has nothing to to do with legalities and consequences.
Repeat offenders should get a face tattoo that says "IA Do not abet.".

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top