Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

GunShow today

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Rik, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Rik

Rik Beaverton Member

Went to the show today. Bought a Kel-Tec PF9 as a back up. The XD sub has gotten heavy this summer hanging on my shorts. Thought I would be getting a .380, but the PF in 9mill caught my eye. Look forward to shooting it this weekend. :D

2. 2gr8dgs

2gr8dgs oregon Active Member

there's a website called KTOG. Kel-Tec Owners Group, if you haven't heard. lots of good info on tuning & tweaking your pf-9. good luck! Mike.

3. lincolnmaddy

lincolnmaddy Washington County New Member

I am new to the gun World and looking at purchasing a handgun this weekend. I am researching carry laws and such, but can't find the waiting time to purchase. At the expo this week can I just walk out the door with one? Any help in the right direction would be awesome.

Thank you

4. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

there is no wait time...

5. QXSOUP

QXSOUP Portland, OR Member

No wait time here in OR. Just pay yer money, have the dealer fill out the paperwork. They then make a call and you are good to go...

6. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

He's a WA resident, any handgun will need to be shipped to an FFL in WA with the proper paperwork. He can buy a long gun in OR and walk out with it AFTER the background check is complete. Even a private sale must go through an FFL as he's taking it to another state. If the OP has a CPL then there is no wating time in WA, otherwise their is the standard waiting period, although some FFL's figure in the time from purchase including the shipping time. Also, to be legal, the WA FFL MUST collect sales/use tax on the entire gun cost.

Deen
    NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
    WAC member
    ACSWW member

7. 22many

22many PNW Well-Known Member

I thought washington county was in oregon. If so, that would make him a oregon resident.

8. Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

I found an AR that was just too good a deal to pass up.

9. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

I think he missed the "county" in the location. Washington doesn't have a Washington county.