JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to the show today. Bought a Kel-Tec PF9 as a back up. The XD sub has gotten heavy this summer hanging on my shorts. Thought I would be getting a .380, but the PF in 9mill caught my eye. Look forward to shooting it this weekend. :D

there's a website called KTOG. Kel-Tec Owners Group, if you haven't heard. lots of good info on tuning & tweaking your pf-9. good luck! Mike.

I am new to the gun World and looking at purchasing a handgun this weekend. I am researching carry laws and such, but can't find the waiting time to purchase. At the expo this week can I just walk out the door with one? Any help in the right direction would be awesome.

Thank you

there is no wait time...

He's a WA resident, any handgun will need to be shipped to an FFL in WA with the proper paperwork. He can buy a long gun in OR and walk out with it AFTER the background check is complete. Even a private sale must go through an FFL as he's taking it to another state. If the OP has a CPL then there is no wating time in WA, otherwise their is the standard waiting period, although some FFL's figure in the time from purchase including the shipping time. Also, to be legal, the WA FFL MUST collect sales/use tax on the entire gun cost.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
ACSWW member

He's a WA resident, any handgun will need to be shipped to an FFL in WA with the proper paperwork. He can buy a long gun in OR and walk out with it AFTER the background check is complete. Even a private sale must go through an FFL as he's taking it to another state. If the OP has a CPL then there is no wating time in WA, otherwise their is the standard waiting period, although some FFL's figure in the time from purchase including the shipping time. Also, to be legal, the WA FFL MUST collect sales/use tax on the entire gun cost.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
ACSWW member

I thought washington county was in oregon. If so, that would make him a oregon resident.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top