JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This video should be added to the Darwin thread. Truly, you'd have to be first-rate stoopid (with two "o") to rob a gun store. Hopefully, those morons are no longer around to stain this planet.

What is the item on the desk that gets hit by a round from the store owner and starts steaming or smoking toward the end of the video? It that just a coffee pump or something else?

-E-

Takeaway -
- Can you draw while seated,
- engage multiple targets, which were spilt apart.
- Move ( get head out of where it was) Shoot, then move.
- He did not run out of the store to pursue.

Watch his left foot, came up close to his line of fire.

And luck. White hat guy missing.

Why would the guy come running in blasting?

Takeaway -

I would not be surprised if this was not a robbery, but rather a hit of some sort.

Takeaway -

I thought the same thing about his left foot. You could tell he kept moving it out of the direct line of fire while he was trying to keep his balance on a rolling office chair while dodging incoming fire and engaging the threat at the same time. The fact that he was able to do all that and have effective shot placement is impressive enough in its own right. All things considered you can definitely see he had situational awareness in that situation.

My takaways:

-The red-shirt customer froze and is lucky to be alive.
-The owner didn't get tunnel vision on the white hat shooter. He recognized both threats and responded.
-The whole thing happened in about 10 seconds. No time for police response.
-The owner shot until he was empty. A 10 round or less magazine would not have done the job. No time for tactical reloads.
-The difference between cover and concealment. The desk was cover. The tent was concealment.

The two had an interesting plan, first goes up to the counter to draw attention but the 2nd coming in blasting kinda ended that - which would support a 'hit' and not a robbery as previously mentioned.

Too bad the first guy didn't end up on the floor next to his buddy.

Re: rooster media
Oh that's great. Alice in Chains has never been exactly my style but I do like some of their stuff. And I have always like that song. This is a good reminder because by coincidence, my mom sometimes rents out a guest cabin we built on their property as an Air b-n-b. It's called the "Rooster Lodge."

This Easter when we have a big crowd I'll make a banner to hang on the outer truss that says "NO MORE COCKFIGHT MASSACRES" and stream that song. It will be epic.

"Truly, you'd have to be first-rate stoopid (with two "o") to rob a gun store."
Reminds me of an incident I read about some years back in which the perp menaced those present with a firearm and announced a robbery. From the gist of the article I deduced that in the ensuing fusilade the bad guy just about disappeared in the air before he could fall down.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top