JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for sharing, lots of things to learn from this video!

I wonder what the guy's background is - he clearly had some decent training. Good situational awareness, quick reaction time, a solid draw from a challenging positon, no hesitation or uncertainty in presentation, good effective shot placement on the primary threat, getting off the X quickly, transitioning from one threat to the next, checking back on the earlier threat to make sure he stayed down, covering the exit but not running after the bad guy, keeping an eye on the down guy, most likely fetching a bigger gun from behind the counter at the end... I doubt this was his first rodeo.

This is a great example of how mag capacity limitations could get you killed. I tried counting shots on his part, and think it's about 15 rounds fired against 2 assailants, with only one of the bad guys down. If he had a revolver or a low-capacity semi-auto pistol, he'd probably be dead.

It also demonstrates the difficulty that even a trained shooter could have hitting a target moving laterally across their field of view. Not an easy thing to practice, but would be well worth the effort.

I didn't see it was mentioned but, I watched a take-away of this video and the store clerk behind the counter was also hit in his strong arm! How many can say they would be able to stay in the fight, hit targets with your gun hand while being shot in said gun arm? Perp on floor was D.O.A. and the one getting out the door was picked up not long after. He was hit also.

In the brief seconds this all took place, you can see good guy expended all rounds and didn't have a back up magazine. Something to think about.

I didn't see it was mentioned but, I watched a take-away of this video and the store clerk behind the counter was also hit in his strong arm! How many can say they would be able to stay in the fight, hit targets with your gun hand while being shot in said gun arm? Perp on floor was D.O.A. and the one getting out the door was picked up not long after. He was hit also.

In the brief seconds this all took place, you can see good guy expended all rounds and didn't have a back up magazine. Something to think about.
adrenaline is hell of a drug

bet he didn't even feel it

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews