JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did see the signs in Elma but I'm not gonna waste my time to drive to Ocean Shores for a big top promotion show gun show. Sorry if this offends anyone here but THEY SUCK!!!

Just to provide a little more detail, I went to a Big Top show last summer. It seemed to be primarily a single vendor. While there was a decent selection of firearms on display, they were pretty much all wildly overpriced. There was very little ammo on sale at that time and the few smaller vendors did not seem to have much. Just my personal experience.

Just to provide a little more detail, I went to a Big Top show last summer. It seemed to be primarily a single vendor. While there was a decent selection of firearms on display, they were pretty much all wildly overpriced. There was very little ammo on sale at that time and the few smaller vendors did not seem to have much. Just my personal experience.
That's my take on the situation also.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads