JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just bought a Liberty Centurion 30 gun safe from Coastal Farm and Ranch in Oregon City. I looked at tons of safes locally and bought this as it was the best for the money (within my budget) that I could find. $749.99 with coupon, normally $999.99. Rated for 30 guns, plenty of adjustability, 5 locking bolts, combination lock with a key lock, decent fire rating, etc. etc. At 545lbs. this is definitely not a "low end" safe. I almost went out to Liberty directly but the drive out there would have negated savings due to time issues.

Congratulations on your new safe. It will last you a lifetime.

Coastal farm also has 90 day Lay-A-Way to make it even easier on the wallet to get that new safe.

Stay Safe.

I just bought a Liberty Centurion 30 gun safe from Coastal Farm and Ranch in Oregon City. I looked at tons of safes locally and bought this as it was the best for the money (within my budget) that I could find. $749.99 with coupon, normally $999.99. Rated for 30 guns, plenty of adjustability, 5 locking bolts, combination lock with a key lock, decent fire rating, etc. etc. At 545lbs. this is definitely not a "low end" safe. I almost went out to Liberty directly but the drive out there would have negated savings due to time issues.

I've been eyeing that safe also. I'd like to go down to NW Safes next week and see if I can get a Centurian30 with an electronic lock for a decent price. If not I will pick up the one at Coastal. So far it's definitely the largest nicest I have seen in that price range.

I bought the Winchester Safe from Costco about 6 months ago. It is a great safe. I dont worry about people breaking into it... I think that is paranoia. I pulled the fire board off the door and it is made very well, someone would have a **** of a time getting into it.

I looked breifly at the Winchester safe at costco. They had some of the packing straps around it still so I couldn't see the inside at all. It appears pretty heavy for it's size at this price range which I think is a good thing. My one concern was the electronic lock on it. I am not against an ekectronic lock but I could find any markings on it about the brand. I know that Lagard seems to be the standard on the more expensive safes. Anyone know who makes the lock used on this safe?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top