JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Received this in a email from a friend. Excessive pressure can be dangerous to your health...:s0001:

21ov4vl.jpg

f57gjt.jpg

I saw this happen once with a Colt Python. Some idiot bought reloading gear to be able to load "hotter than I can get from the factory". He failed to see the wisdom in purchasing a reloading manual and just took .357 mag primed brass and dipped them in a pail of Unique full to the top and seated a 158gr JHP bullet on top of them.

The first round he touched off, the results looked almost exactly like the picture of the 629 in this thread.

That would be why I only shoot my own reloads. I'm sure there was just a weakness in the casting and this guy should sue.:s0114:

Geez what happened? One chamber blew, shattered the cylinder and touched off the round next door by blowing it open?

I'm glad I wasn't holding that. :s0131:

I have never understood why so many people want a gun that is faster than the next guy's. You cannot see the bullet flying out of the gun. I remember a guy years ago who had a 30-06 rifle and a handgun (don't remember). He would use a pair of pliers, pull the bullet from an 06 case and one handgun case, and pour the handgun powder into the 06 case, crimp it down with the pliers(!), and shoot it! Why he didn't blow his stupid head off I'll never know. I prefer to use ammo and firearms the way they were designed. I think I'll be healthier that way. And, I never have felt the need for a super-dooper high-powered magnum!

I have never understood why so many people want a gun that is faster than the next guy's. You cannot see the bullet flying out of the gun. I remember a guy years ago who had a 30-06 rifle and a handgun (don't remember). He would use a pair of pliers, pull the bullet from an 06 case and one handgun case, and pour the handgun powder into the 06 case, crimp it down with the pliers(!), and shoot it! Why he didn't blow his stupid head off I'll never know. I prefer to use ammo and firearms the way they were designed. I think I'll be healthier that way. And, I never have felt the need for a super-dooper high-powered magnum!

Who needs a reloading manual.
Have ya seen that Kyber pass vid with kids making ammo?
Git er done.

Impressive carnage, I hope the shooter needs nothing more than a new set of shorts.

Misleading post BTW.
I was fully expecting to see a Glock posted. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top