JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't suppose Ms. Gun Control would even believe that in some cases (most especially NYC's infamous Sullivan Act) gun control is enacted AT THE REQUEST of criminals. It really puts a crimp in business when too many of your intended victims shoot back.

Research shows that criminals commit fewer crimes after being shot.

So my in--laws asked a long long time friend to move to their ranch in our area she is transplant from the bay area of California and a hard core Democrat, now why she picked one of the most conservative places in Oregon to live is beyond me and my in-laws are very far right so that makes for interesting dinners. So we went to the ranch for Thanskgiving and went out a few days after as well as many family members from all over came. Now this lady that moved here is not family and is older maybe in her mid 60's.

So I was talking with my father in law about some gun laws that are proposed and the conversation tipped her interest, at first I thought or good maybe can make some headway with a liberal. So I was describing here we do not carry because we have to we do so because we can, I said just like carrying a cell phone and my wallet its a package deal its just what we do and no one panics. She said but thats not safe so I asked why? She said it should not be legal to carry a gun because criminals and gang bangers carry them.
If you could only see the stupid look I am having trying to figure WTF she just said. She jumped from me not carry because I can to only criminals and gang banger carry guns. I then after recovering from my stroke asked well if Criminals and gang bangers are carrying guns don't you think regular law abiding should be able to protect themselves from those kinda people ? She said well thats what police are for. I said well what will you do if they break in your house she said I just grab my bat. I said you are going to let an armed criminal or gang banger come in your house and you think a bat will deter them? She said well if the gun laws were tougher the criminals wouldnt be able to get guns.( my brain hurt at this point )
I then asked the captain obvious question well how do you think criminals and gang bangers get firearms? She said they get them from people that buy them and then do straw sales and I said not if they have to do a background check to transfer it would lead back to them no one is going to sell a California registered gun to a criminal so are you saying background checks do not work?. And without skipping a beat she said well thats why people should have to have a harder time buying them so they can't carry them. I said you mean the law abiding? And she said no the criminals and gang bangers I said criminals don't buy guns they steal them or buy on the black market. She said yea but if we made it harder to buy guns then they wouldn't be able to get them. What ??? If your head hurts as bad as mine then you understand why Oregon Liberal Antis voted for SB941 and Washington's laws limiting purchases they have no common sense or reasonable sense my dog has more common sense.

Its like they are all deeply brainwashed by the CIA in some sort of state wide or nation wide MKultra mind control. This person is not stupid they worked for shell in their top chemistry areas in California and yet ..............numb to the simple understanding if you take guns away from law abiding then only criminals will have guns.

:s0146::s0146::s0117::s0117:

So my in--laws asked a long long time friend to move to their ranch in our area she is transplant from the bay area of California and a hard core Democrat, now why she picked one of the most conservative places in Oregon to live is beyond me and my in-laws are very far right so that makes for interesting dinners. So we went to the ranch for Thanskgiving and went out a few days after as well as many family members from all over came. Now this lady that moved here is not family and is older maybe in her mid 60's.

So I was talking with my father in law about some gun laws that are proposed and the conversation tipped her interest, at first I thought or good maybe can make some headway with a liberal. So I was describing here we do not carry because we have to we do so because we can, I said just like carrying a cell phone and my wallet its a package deal its just what we do and no one panics. She said but thats not safe so I asked why? She said it should not be legal to carry a gun because criminals and gang bangers carry them.
If you could only see the stupid look I am having trying to figure WTF she just said. She jumped from me not carry because I can to only criminals and gang banger carry guns. I then after recovering from my stroke asked well if Criminals and gang bangers are carrying guns don't you think regular law abiding should be able to protect themselves from those kinda people ? She said well thats what police are for. I said well what will you do if they break in your house she said I just grab my bat. I said you are going to let an armed criminal or gang banger come in your house and you think a bat will deter them? She said well if the gun laws were tougher the criminals wouldnt be able to get guns.( my brain hurt at this point )
I then asked the captain obvious question well how do you think criminals and gang bangers get firearms? She said they get them from people that buy them and then do straw sales and I said not if they have to do a background check to transfer it would lead back to them no one is going to sell a California registered gun to a criminal so are you saying background checks do not work?. And without skipping a beat she said well thats why people should have to have a harder time buying them so they can't carry them. I said you mean the law abiding? And she said no the criminals and gang bangers I said criminals don't buy guns they steal them or buy on the black market. She said yea but if we made it harder to buy guns then they wouldn't be able to get them. What ??? If your head hurts as bad as mine then you understand why Oregon Liberal Antis voted for SB941 and Washington's laws limiting purchases they have no common sense or reasonable sense my dog has more common sense.

Its like they are all deeply brainwashed by the CIA in some sort of state wide or nation wide MKultra mind control. This person is not stupid they worked for shell in their top chemistry areas in California and yet ..............numb to the simple understanding if you take guns away from law abiding then only criminals will have guns.

Just learn to accept the fact that you can't fix stupid. And, arguing with an idiot brings you down to their level which is about 300 feet below Obama's IQ.

I don't suppose Ms. Gun Control would even believe that in some cases (most especially NYC's infamous Sullivan Act) gun control is enacted AT THE REQUEST of criminals. It really puts a crimp in business when too many of your intended victims shoot back.

Research shows that criminals commit fewer crimes after being shot.

Research proves that 100% of DEAD criminals immediately cease committing crimes but in some locations they're apparently still able to vote.

We also know this person does not use common sense, engineer/scientific types tend to lose that ability, or if you live in the Bay as she did, it must be the water. I drank bottled beverages only in that part of the world cause damn I never wanted to be that stupid.

We also know this person does not use common sense, engineer/scientific types tend to lose that ability, or if you live in the Bay as she did, it must be the water. I drank bottled beverages only in that part of the world cause damn I never wanted to be that stupid.

You're probably better off to drink the water in Somalia & get raging dysentery than drink whatever comes out of the faucet in SF. Apparently it eliminates a person's ability to think for themselves & makes them believe everything other wing-nut Libtards say. Those types of birds of a feather that flock together are a species I wouldn't mind watching go extinct & the sooner the better.

I'm a "liberal." I carry and have a fair-sized Arsenal. I'm as anti-gun control as you can get.
Ya but shes a Liberal Anti :) . I try and combine the two words when I address the liberal side and guns. I have a family member that owns allot of firearms and ammo and has a CHL and is a liberal and not an anti. Just like I know many Conservatives who approve of marijuana and Gay Marriage. Me I tend to lean middle way between the far right and right. But usually very little if any of me is left LOL. Hey made a funny didnt even realize it. Sorry laughing at my own humor. o_O:rolleyes:;)

Gun control does work. If you know what you're aiming at and only hit what you're aiming at, the control worked. ;)

What doesn't work? Gun regulation. Not that it matters, the people who want regulation don't really think. At this point I don't really care. I'll say one thing for sure though. Those anti-gun politicians? Number one gun salesmen. All they have to do is say they want to regulate or ban guns, and sales spike.

Why don't you ask her if she could help you....clean and vacuum your gun safe. :eek:

Then wipe down all the guns before storing them again.....:D

See how nice all these guns look when they are clean???;)

The best I can offer this thread ... The entire liebral mindset is based solely upon their "intentions" not facts or reasoning. ...........It is a form of psychiatric disorder in which someone habitually misrepresents reality..like schizophrenia. Truth, facts, common sense and world reality mean nothing to liebrals as long as their "intentions" are good in their opinion.

You're right on there Pops. Michael Savage said it well back in the 90's: Liberalism is a mental disorder. The liberal mindset is based on a set of "values" that have no ground in reality. Their thought process is based on EMOTION, not facts or reasoning or anything we would call "common sense". They all must adhere to a certain set of "beliefs". They hang tough on these "beliefs" because it is by speaking the party line they claim moral superiority on just about everything. I would call it a "religion" of sorts. Thomas Sowell sets it out in excruciating detail in his book "Vision of the Anointed". Yes you can find an "honest" liberal once in a while, who will actually listen and reason with you, but that is few and far between. They usually have to resort to broad brush epithets. :rolleyes:
OK, off soap box now.

Let the liberals spend a night with these gents and then see what their mindset on the right to bear arms would be.

20141011_blp506.jpg

Why don't you ask her if she could help you....clean and vacuum your gun safe. :eek:

Then wipe down all the guns before storing them again.....:D

See how nice all these guns look when they are clean???;)
Weeellll... When the s!=t hits the fan, I will throw her the handgun cause she out shoots me every time. At least she can buy me enough time to get to the rifle! Then I can reach out and (touch) stop the threat. Shouldn't be hard for me at 20! Especially with her helping!

The problem is this: THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO LEARN. They have shut their minds down to anything but the most restrictive laws. They sincerely believe that they can wave their magic wands and that all illegal behavior will cease, the sun will rise, rainbows and fruity flavored ice cream will fly out of unicorn butts, and all will be right in the world.

They can NOT wrap their minds around one simple, ugly truth: There are some people--PLENTY of people--who have absolutely no redeeming characteristics and are, quite simply evil. And that these people are everywhere. And they cannot accept that the only sure way to deter these people is when they have the knowledge that they will surely be seriously hurt or killed if they attack someone else without cause.

I heard a phrase from the classic book, "Watership Down". The phrase (actually term) is to go "tharn"--meaning to freeze, to stare at your doom descending, knowing that you are about to be REALLY hurt--but being too paralyzed to do anything about it.

Their brains overload. Their reflexes shut down. They FREEZE--and then find themselves a weeping, sniveling, inert mass of flesh, so stricken with fear that they can't even defend themselves. Hell--they can't even RUN.

I try to talk to as many people as I can, and try to teach. But there are those who simply don't get it...they WON'T get it. Not even when their nice tidy world comes crashing around their ears.

I help those I can, and teach those who want to learn--the rest I steer clear of.

Stand ready, folks....it's going to be rough road ahead.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top