JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Dude fires five shots into a room with 5 people and all that happens is a sweater needs mending?

Shots came within a "few inches" of Greenburg? Must be a big sweater.

Call me a cynic, but this just doesn't add up.

Dude fires five shots into a room with 5 people and all that happens is a sweater needs mending?

the shooter had a Glock
this first time I shot my Glock, all rounds were low and left, couldn't hit a tree stump at 20'
I can see it if he wasn't trained with a Glock and was shooting off handed under pressure

MANY shoots with LEO's who have to get some training end up with no one hit after many times more than 5 rounds are fired. All my life I have seen a LOT of people who "tell everyone" how good they shoot. Then get them to the range and most can not even hit paper. Its VERY easy to see some kook sending rounds at people and not hitting them.

dx27tyndx7i81.jpg

Right-handed? You're slappin' the trigger... ;) :D
I know that now, but never had that issue with my 1911s or HK
and if this shooter had not practiced with his Glock I can see him doing the same
they say he shot from the door, coming from the bright outside, shooting into a darker room, with a gun he's not familiar with
missing with 5 shots, even at close range is not inconceivable under these circumstances

I know that now, but never had that issue with my 1911s or HK
and if this shooter had not practiced with his Glock I can see him doing the same
they say he shot from the door, coming from the bright outside, shooting into a darker room, with a gun he's not familiar with
missing with 5 shots, even at close range is not inconceivable under these circumstances
How many times to we read and see several LEO's open up and not hit the person they were shooting at? Many don't pay enough attention to see this is VERY common. Those guys have to qualify with the pistol they carry. This scum may well have never even fired a gun until he tried this. Being a moron he also may have held the pistol sideways since he has seen that done so much.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top