JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Proof of how delusional, and hungry for control, they have become. Hypocrites to the maximum.

43mmrc.jpg

-Robert

interdasting.jpg

Perhaps.....during that 2 weeks of "lost time". Yeah. Maybe......he was kidnapped and brainwashed?

1644943101480.png

Rrrrrright?
Maybe it's was supposed to be a "false flag" to call for more gun control. A setup from the get-go?

BUT, But, but......the "victim" is white and a Dem. While the shooter is _______ and a Gun Control Activist. So well......he probably has "grievances." And THAT could also be a point(s) to exploit.

Awwwww......Come On Man.
Bury this incident. Nothing to report here. An attempted Political Assination ain't much compared to "Corn Pop."

Is that you Brandon?

Note: The presumption of innocence still applies.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
i dont see anything about him being a gun control activist, but i cant read the article posted in the OP so immreading other articles... which say hes a senior at university, a grassroots anti violence activist (so LIKELY supports gun controls), and is... was... running for office..

sure seems like a funny story... who kidnapped this dude, stuck a chip in his brain, and set him loose w a glock?

Awwwww......Come On Man.
Bury this incident. Nothing to report here. An attempted Political Assination ain't much compared to "Corn Pop."
They're already burying it...In B.S. What a great guy the perp is. Just look what he's done with his life. :s0023:

With a little more marksmanship training he could have become a martor. :rolleyes:

They're already burying it...In B.S. What a great guy the perp is. Just look what he's done with his life. :s0023:

With a little more marksmanship training he could have become a martor. :rolleyes:

To me.....
A martyr is about people who get killed for their political belief(s).

But, Yeah. I could imagine, that someone made the mistake/wasn't thinking that......the cops would/could take him in alive.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
i dont see anything about him being a gun control activist, but i cant read the article posted in the OP so immreading other articles... which say hes a senior at university, a grassroots anti violence activist (so LIKELY supports gun controls), and is... was... running for office..

sure seems like a funny story... who kidnapped this dude, stuck a chip in his brain, and set him loose w a glock?
The article the shooter wrote:

"Brown is a senior at the University of Louisville, where he is an MLK Scholar and has been opinion editor for the student newspaper, the Cardinal. He is the founder of From Fields to Arena, a group committed to providing political education and violence prevention training to youths engaged in hip-hop and athletics."

Sounds like he really took it to heart.

"No one was injured in the shooting, but a bullet grazed Greenberg's sweater and shirt."

Damn. I hope it wasn't cashmere.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top