JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Brown is a senior at the University of Louisville, where he is an MLK Scholar and has been opinion editor for the student newspaper, the Cardinal. He is the founder of From Fields to Arena, a group committed to providing political education and violence prevention training to youths engaged in hip-hop and athletics."

Sounds like he really took it to heart.

"No one was injured in the shooting, but a bullet grazed Greenberg's sweater and shirt."

Damn. I hope it wasn't cashmere.
Perhaps he does not like Jews...

"Metro Councilman Anthony Piagentini said people need to be careful about speculating on any motives until police finish their investigation."
I said that because I am one! :p

Lisa Kudrow Movie GIF

"[Brown] recently announced he would run for Metro Council in District 5."

"It's been the number one issue I've been talking about since I launched my campaign," [Greenburg] said Monday. The incident has "just given me even more resolve ... to work together with the community to end this senseless gun violence."

Both campaigns may get a boost. :s0140:

Interesting that when I read the article there was no mention of the shooter being a "gun control" activist. The word "control" doesn't appear in the article. Maybe someone out there has his CV. The linked article says he's a racial justice activist. Given that some of the first no- compromise racial justice advocates--the Black Panthers--were the first group to argue that the 2nd amendment applied to people and not militias it's surprising that these two causes could be lumped together based on certain assumptions about Mr. Brown's politics. Maybe he is a gun control advocate, but this article doesn't say that. It's also odd how many of you took the post headline as the actual story and didn't read the article.

Interesting that when I read the article there was no mention of the shooter being a "gun control" activist. The word "control" doesn't appear in the article. Maybe someone out there has his CV. The linked article says he's a racial justice activist.0
Give your kudos to @The Heretic. He already sleuthed that out...
Maybe he is a gun control advocate, but this article doesn't say that. It's also odd how many of you took the post headline as the actual story and didn't read the article.
And I read both the news article and the piece that Mr. Quintez Brown himself wrote, and drew my conclusions from both...

Always happy to be informed. Read his op ed posted by the Heretic (and yes, good catch). Now I might know. Frankly, his op ed is so unfocused that I'm not sure I can conclude he's a gun control advocate by criticizing the change of a concealed carry system from permitted to something different. YEAH, i know that some would call that a gun control advocate. Seems like overall his gripe is racism and guns being used on black folks by police and others, regardless of a licensing regime. Not sure I really followed his argument.

Interesting that when I read the article there was no mention of the shooter being a "gun control" activist. The word "control" doesn't appear in the article. Maybe someone out there has his CV. The linked article says he's a racial justice activist. Given that some of the first no- compromise racial justice advocates--the Black Panthers--were the first group to argue that the 2nd amendment applied to people and not militias it's surprising that these two causes could be lumped together based on certain assumptions about Mr. Brown's politics. Maybe he is a gun control advocate, but this article doesn't say that. It's also odd how many of you took the post headline as the actual story and didn't read the article.
If you click on the bold red title at the top of the OP it will open a National Review article which includes a quotation of the perp's gun control advocacy. Not the same as the Courier Journal article linked to below that.

There's something very fishy about the CJ article. Lots of allusions to potential motives, speculation on social media, hints of the perp being manipulated, and so on, but no specifics. Makes me wonder what's not being told.

'However, he repeated comments on social media questioning if Brown could have been used as "a pawn." '

Publicity stunt, maybe?

A staff member near the door managed to "bravely" get it shut, Greenberg said, and others moved tables in front of the door as the suspect fled.
Too bad they did not have staff who could bravely just shoot the scum and drop him there in the door.

Taking a cue from the Clintons? (Joe Biden whisper) Hey, you have to buy off some judges and most of DC first.
Well, the Klantoons aren't so brazen as to just bust in with guns a-blazin'. They always make it look like an Arkancide...

Rachel Droze, reporting for local news outlet WHAS, said that the Black Lives Matter's Louisville chapter is "heading to the bank to get a cashiers check to post Quintez Brown's bail."

"Droze posted footage of the cashiers check being handed in at the clerks office to secure Brown's release."

Rachel Droze, reporting for local news outlet WHAS, said that the Black Lives Matter's Louisville chapter is "heading to the bank to get a cashiers check to post Quintez Brown's bail."

"Droze posted footage of the cashiers check being handed in at the clerks office to secure Brown's release."
So blm, the terrorists, are bankrolling a failed assassination but Canada has siezed moneys supporting legal protests.
ok

"He is a great kid. Unfortunately I think he is battling some serious mental and emotional issues."
Lol... pretty much anyone who has fallen victim to BLM is battling mental and emotional issues.

And so does everyone else who has to deal with these people.

FLv7-AVVIAQlbTN.jpeg

-Robert

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top