JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BUT if you do place ads,change your location to Battle ground,cause I don't bother looking at the ads that don't have location.
It helps us determine if it's worth contacting you.A good deal isn't if it's half way across the state.

And if you consign,it's gunna cost you the 20-30% stated above. So either you don't make what they are worth,or you price them higher (which the folks up here do) and never sell them.

Maybe you can get a break for a few guns?

I placed a rifle (double 45-70) on consignment in a gun shop in Silverdale a number of years ago. I was somewhat surprised that it didn't sell immediately. After three weeks went by I paid a visit to the shop but didn't see my rifle.

Guess what?

It had sold the day after I had placed it on consignment but the shop did not call or send an email, per our agreement, to notify me. As I recall I was pretty ticked off.

One concern I would settle before leaving a gun at a (new, unfamiliar, untried) gunshop would be their practices toward allowing the customer to handle the gun. Perhaps with AR-type guns this may be less of a concern, but even in that situation I would not want my consigned gun to be out on the "public rack" for anyone to touch (cycle, bang, ding, drop, drool upon) without close supervision of shop personnel.

Why pay someone to sell a gun for you when you can easily post it for sale online yourself and get more of a exposure than having it in a gun shop (and more money). There is many national gun forums you can post the item for sale. Shipping a firearm is not hard... all you need is a copy of a receiving dealers ffl...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top