JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lets see lets say I have an average week at work. My take home is roughly $800 And I take two firearms with a market value of $400 each to the Government man I get a Debit card worth $1000.00 I go to the bank and pay my house payment do some grocery shopping and pay a couple monthly bills. Things I would have spent my $800 paycheck on.

The card has been spent the money well used and Saturday I am at Sportsmans Warehouse checking out the enhanced Remington R1 and a Ruger MKIII 22/45 Which I can now buy with my paycheck and a couple hundred from the savings account.

I don't see the problem here LOL.

I have a friend that own 20K in the lottery and he put it in the bank and then went to the bookkeeper at work and had them put 80% of his pay check into his 401K spending money out of his savings account to make up the difference. He got to tax defer a hugh amount of his income didn't effect his family budget and everything worked out fine.

We can't let bills like this pass. It's a slippery slope at best. This is just another foot-hold gun-control advocates want to notch their belts with and the what comes next? I can just hear them - "Oh, the voluntary buy backs worked so well let's go fo MANDATORY BUY BACKS!" Or how about outright confiscations - nothing would tickle Hillary more!
Tickling hitlery, now there's a thought I can live without.
Ef you and the horse them dumb bunnies rode in on buying my guns.
Use your tax dollars to overpay at 125% then they raise your taxes and you will never gain.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top