JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lets see lets say I have an average week at work. My take home is roughly $800 And I take two firearms with a market value of $400 each to the Government man I get a Debit card worth $1000.00 I go to the bank and pay my house payment do some grocery shopping and pay a couple monthly bills. Things I would have spent my $800 paycheck on.

The card has been spent the money well used and Saturday I am at Sportsmans Warehouse checking out the enhanced Remington R1 and a Ruger MKIII 22/45 Which I can now buy with my paycheck and a couple hundred from the savings account.

I don't see the problem here LOL.

I have a friend that own 20K in the lottery and he put it in the bank and then went to the bookkeeper at work and had them put 80% of his pay check into his 401K spending money out of his savings account to make up the difference. He got to tax defer a hugh amount of his income didn't effect his family budget and everything worked out fine.

We can't let bills like this pass. It's a slippery slope at best. This is just another foot-hold gun-control advocates want to notch their belts with and the what comes next? I can just hear them - "Oh, the voluntary buy backs worked so well let's go fo MANDATORY BUY BACKS!" Or how about outright confiscations - nothing would tickle Hillary more!
Tickling hitlery, now there's a thought I can live without.
Ef you and the horse them dumb bunnies rode in on buying my guns.
Use your tax dollars to overpay at 125% then they raise your taxes and you will never gain.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top