JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good quality stiff leather, or nylon. Google "tactical gun belts" and you will be presented with thousands. My every day gun belt, especially for work, is leather, but I also own a "5.11" nylon belt that I got through NRA with their logo. Either way, it is important to have a good foundation for your holster.

Good luck.

I purchased a gun belt about a yr. ago. and I can not believe that I did not own one before that. To answer your question you should definitely go with stiff leather.

A gun belt provides proper support for your pistol and should prevent pistol sag. A true gun belt is one that was designed for the specific purpose of supporting the extra gear / weight. A good gun belt wont stretch and wont wear out quickly. It also prevents rolling over under the weight. The purchase of my first gun belt was quite the education process. I can go on and on about all the reasons why you should get a good quality one. I can provide the link to the company that I purchased mine through. These belts are made to your specifications. Gun Belts by The Belt Man | tel. (919) 387-1997 | ABOUT OUR BELTS. The exact belt that I chose to go with is located here. Gun Belts by The Belt Man | tel. (919) 387-1997 | DUAL-LAYER BULL HIDE BELTS

Good luck. There are also many other good quality belts out there. I only have experience with this one. I can say that I cant imagine that much could be improved upon though. This belt has not stretched one bit and looks as good as the day I purchased it. I wear this belt every day. Its amazing.

I just went to LEEDs in Tacoma and bought a heavy copper's belt Nice looking but very stiff.Holds the holster nice 'n tight.
(don't remember the brand,sorry)

Law Enforcement Equipment Distributors.So a Cop supply store.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top